• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ST2000DM001
Disclaimer
Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive $84.99

Use code EMCYTZT3203 for discounted price, must be an Egg suscriber

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148834

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone else having a problem trying to add one to your cart (right side of page where it says "capacity > pick a size" ) ; it wont let me choose a size ??? Never saw this selecting thing before on Newegg .

delete sry double post

stereo55 said:   Anyone else having a problem trying to add one to your cart (right side of page where it says "capacity > pick a size" ) ; it wont let me choose a size ??? Never saw this selecting thing before on Newegg .

Worked for me using FireFox.

LINK

stereo55 said:   Anyone else having a problem trying to add one to your cart , with the weird capacity select thing on that page ???? Never saw that before , and its not letting me select .

You're right, it's really weird. Go here and add from the list instead of the specific item:

http://www.newegg.com/Seagate-Internal-Hard-Drives/BrandSubCat/I...

Yeh , tried that and a few other ways to find that drive and add it .... nada still (IE , Chrome , etc ) . Even tried it directly through the Newegg email I received this morning , and the same results on all the different ways trying to go around the problem . Weird !

I even tried looking up a 1TB or 3TB drive of this drive version and that can be added , but the 2TB one does not work (and not even listed in the selection column ....really weird) .

Newegg's pulling an April fools joke

stereo55 said:   Yeh , tried that and a few other ways to find that drive and add it .... nada still (IE , Chrome , etc ) . Even tried it directly through the Newegg email I received this morning , and the same results on all the different ways trying to go around the problem . Weird !

I even tried looking up a 1TB or 3TB drive of this drive version and that can be added , but the 2TB one does not work (and not even listed in the selection column ....really weird) .

I doubt it, it's only that item. Try the way I said and it works on IE which is the only browser doing it...

SithMaster said:   stereo55 said:   Yeh , tried that and a few other ways to find that drive and add it .... nada still (IE , Chrome , etc ) . Even tried it directly through the Newegg email I received this morning , and the same results on all the different ways trying to go around the problem . Weird !

I doubt it, it's only that item. Try the way I said and it works on IE which is the only browser doing it...

Well , tried it again 4hrs later with your (op's) link and the page itself changed and now works ... weird , but stuff happens , lol .

stereo55 said:   SithMaster said:   stereo55 said:   Yeh , tried that and a few other ways to find that drive and add it .... nada still (IE , Chrome , etc ) . Even tried it directly through the Newegg email I received this morning , and the same results on all the different ways trying to go around the problem . Weird !

Well , tried it again 4hrs later with your (op's) link and the page itself changed and now works ... weird , but stuff happens , lol .

That's what happens when you outsource !!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.