• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Edit by Moderator- While this could be considered a deal for the farming community, we feel this deal was posted simply to provoke the community into the risqué discussion that has occurred. While we're all for a good discussion, many of the replies in this thread have simply crossed a line we don't want crossed in our forums. Please be respectful of all members of our community and do not contribute to a discussion of this kind in the future.

Member Summary

tank
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I know, right? These chicks and their independent thinking. Can't they just be cool and not get in the way of the oral s... (more)

Bluefw (Apr. 02, 2013 @ 1:23a) |

I think the point you are missing is that it is commonplace to dehumanize the other half of a failed relationship. If I... (more)

jcantanixon (Apr. 02, 2013 @ 1:38a) |

While this could be considered a deal for the farming community, we feel this deal was posted simply to provoke the comm... (more)

MVP9596 (Apr. 02, 2013 @ 10:27a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cannot wait to see where this goes...

Semen tank?

in for 1. thanks op!!

That's what I call my ex-wife!

cyfan said:   That's what I call my ex-wife!

Zing!

That's what a lot of people call your ex-wife.

That's what a lot of people call your ex-wife.

Bucket, Tank, Dumpster......Semi Parking.....whatever...

Here's a different kind of seamen tank

Is semen included?

So how do I store (put) my semen in it?

Rinse and repeat?

how fast can you fill one?
probably YMMV?

Used for cattle breeding.

Dano

Note that this model has a larger mouth!!!

no HDMI

never mind

DanoMcGarret said:   Used for cattle breeding.

Dano

Miami Vice The Cows of October

The Cows of October (5 Feb. 1988)

Miami Vice is on the trail of bull semen to help the Dept. of Agriculture stop a threat to the meat supply.

Miami Vice Wiki

The lab determines the "bomb" is actually bull semen, and its' owner, Calvin Teal (Gerrit Graham) stops by in a tizzy because they let it thaw, claiming he had two containers of Gargantua's sperm (his bull which is named for his "equipment") worth $100,000 each, one was stolen and the other was thawed by the police, they both were to be shipped to Teal's partner in Belize. At OCB, Castillo brings in FBI Agent Timothy Anderson (Harry Shearer), who needs a local liasion to locate the missing semen, and after a lively conversation about bovine sex habits, Tubbs & Switek go speak to a farmer who tells them all they need to know about cows, including how to check for pregnancy (gloves provided), Gina looks at a picture of "Gargantua", and Teal said he died after tripping into a hole "servicing a heifer" and had to be sold to slaughter. While Tubbs, Switek & Teal go see Izzy (selling bullwhips with Manny), a man named Rojas is taking pictures and communicating that he has the Texan under surveillance. Izzy said there is someone he can speak with about the semen and will contact them. Izzy brings the seller, Paco, to a marina where Switek busts him, then as Anderson comes out as well, shots are fired, Paco and the shooters escape, and Rojas leaves Anderson a pink cigar on his car hood. At OCB, Anderson discloses that Cuban intelligence is after the semen for miniature cows, causing a run of laughs and guffaws from the team.

"What are we supposed to do, question happy cows with that... sexual afterglow?" -- Switek to Anderson

It's probably a typo and really a SEMENT tank. Get it? SEMENT? CEMENT? NO?

Thanks, this should be able to keep my beer cold for several hours in the hot summer months.

Stunner2xx said:   no HDMI

Now THAT made me laugh.

Shipping kills it for me.

Combine this deal with the free Maxim Subscription for great savings on a complete kit!

1080Pee ??

who wants to help me transfer everything over from the mason jars I've been using?

This is nasty seeming

What a load!

April Fool's day huh....

I just got my "Fool Me Once" badge posting on a another thread

I'm still trying for that badge.

What were you searching that led you to this?

redeye22 said:   April Fool's day huh....

I just got my "Fool Me Once" badge posting on a another thread

I got it when I tried to edit my post

Thanks all...I seriously needed some cheering up today.

I pulled the trigger on this. Thanks OP!

Yay! Misogyny jokes!

Can we do racism next?

Costco has these cheaper.

If you can't pay in full do they take a small deposit?

"...has a larger mouth..."
That will come in handy for me. I've been struggling with an old style tank with a small mouth. Stuff would always end up all over, with only small portion getting into the mouth.

Anyone else noticed that these are simply "used" and not "refurb"?

lol

Did she looked like a blue tank?

Skipping 44 Messages...
While this could be considered a deal for the farming community, we feel this deal was posted simply to provoke the community into the risqué discussion that has occurred. While we're all for a good discussion, many of the replies in this thread have simply crossed a line we don't want crossed in our forums. Please be respectful of all members of our community and do not contribute to a discussion of this kind in the future.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014