• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Crest - Family Protection Toothpaste, Fresh Mint - 6.4 oz:
$1.51

Crest Complete - Multi-Benefit Toothpaste, Whitening Plus Scope, Minty Fresh Striped - 6.2 oz:
$2.14

Note: might need to clear cookies etc., to get 10% code to work
~~~~

First copy/paste this link to activate additional 10% off.:
"www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=6A1C5700&aid=338795"

THEN click here to activate the $1 coupon, and add the desired product to cart.

Checkout.

Haven't verified ALL the Toothpastes that qualify for the $1 off, but most of them seem to qualify for free Shoprunner shipping.

~~~~~~~~~
If you don't have Shoprunner (most FW'ers should, after the free accounts a few months back ). You can get them for slightly more expensive @ Amazon (free shipping w/S&S). Link to Coupon page.

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

crest
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the deal!

I also found there's another coupon for $1 off 2 Crest or Oral-B children's toothpastes, which stacks with this one. I was able to get 2 of the (normally overpriced) Oral B kids toothpaste, regularly $2.99 each, for $3.38 shipped!

crhptic said:   Thanks for the deal!

I also found there's another coupon for $1 off 2 Crest or Oral-B children's toothpastes, which stacks with this one. I was able to get 2 of the (normally overpriced) Oral B kids toothpaste, regularly $2.99 each, for $3.38 shipped!

where to find, get that?

invisible said:   crhptic said:   Thanks for the deal!

where to find, get that?

It's in the link in the op, just look for it. Or you can click here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.