• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

2K Games on Sale
Disclaimer
Just got this in my email... GameFly.com has four 2K Games Bundles on sale. You can get Bioshock & BioShock 2 Bundle, and Special Ops: The Line & The Darkness II Bundle (all 4 games) for $7.98 AC + another $0.40 cents back from FW CB.

GameFly.com 2K Games on Sale

BioShock and BioShock 2 Bundle - $4.99 (Reg $39.98) ($3.99 AC)

Spec Ops: The Line* and The Darkness II Bundle* $4.99 (Reg $59.98) ($3.99 AC)

BioShock, BioShock 2, and Spec Ops: The Line Bundle* - $9.99 (Reg $69.97) ($7.99 AC)

Borderlands 2* and XCOM: Enemy Unknown Bundle* - $39.99 (Reg $109.98) ($31.99 AC)

* These titles installs and requires the Steam Client to play
NOTE: BioShock & BioShock 2 do not say requires Steam Client and possibly only installable with GameFly client.

Also, Cargo Commander is 75% off (Now $2.49) which is a fun 2D game.

Use Code: GFDAPR20 for 20% off

Don't forget 5% FW Cash Back

GameFly
See GameFly promo codes that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

games
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

BioShock, BioShock 2, and Spec Ops: The Line Bundle
Thanks AJR
Disclaimer

Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown Bundle
Thanks AJR
Disclaimer

Spec Ops: The Line and The Darkness II Bundle
Thanks AJR
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought SpecOps because I heard the plot was really interesting, but the gameplay is very clunky/boring and I'm struggling to work my way through it. I've gotten through about 4 missions and I'm curious what's going to happen next, but playing the game feels more like a chore than "play"

I haven't played any of these games... I was just posting the deals. I've heard they are all good in their own fashion, but console conversions to PC (or other consoles) don't always "make the grade".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014