• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Less than a dollar a gig, (but not by much). You get 4 gigs shipped of class 4. No, it's not hot hot hot, but I needed one and didn't see a deal posted.

Only a dollar a gig! It's like being in 2010

Member Summary

SDHC
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There were 8Gb for $3 just 2 days ago.

wayback machine
Disclaimer
Reminor said:   There were 8Gb for $3 just 2 days ago.

Here's Mr. Peabody and his wayback machine.

4GB what?! Oh yeah, now I see but you have to click into the thread first. BIG no-no on Title there OP!

bugsie said:   4GB what?! Oh yeah, now I see but you have to click into the thread first. BIG no-no on Title there OP!
Yep, another lovely title indeed. They're everywhere on FW nowadays...

I can't change the title, sorry that the SDHC wasn't included. I'm mad I missed that 8gb $3 deal. I've been looking a few days.

Memory card, RAM, what? You're keeping us guessing.

rockymast said:   Memory card, RAM, what? You're keeping us guessing.

Well once you're actually IN here anyway...there's a link AND an image. I'm sure you can figure it out by now.

kingaroonie said:   I can't change the title, sorry that the SDHC wasn't included. I'm mad I missed that 8gb $3 deal. I've been looking a few days.

You can change the title by editing your original post.

Reminor said:   There were 8Gb for $3 just 2 days ago.

Wish I had known about that, but apparently that deal was never posted here.

I should have called in sick today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014