• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I don't usually post much because you guys always find deals faster than I can but I didn't see this posted anywhere so here goes.

Bespoke Post is a website that has one or more themed boxes a month that you can purchase for $45 shipped. One of this month's boxes is called "Shave" and has the following:

- Fine Badger Brush from eShave ($60)
- Shaving Brush Stand from eShave ($30)
- The Executive Razor + 4 Cartridges from Dollar Shave Club ($9)
- Pre-Shave Oil (0.5oz) from eShave ($7.50)
- Shaving Cream (1.0oz) from eShave ($8.50)
- Aftershave Soother (1.0oz) from eShave ($9.50)

I've included links to each item on its respective website so you can take a look at it for yourself. The prices I listed in parentheses are the prices that the items are listed for on their respective websites. That totals up to a total of $124.50. So I figured for $45 shipped that's a steal!

You unfortunately don't get to choose the scents they send you but as I don't even know what any of them smell like, it'd be a random draw for me anyway. The possible scents are Verbena Lime, Orange Sandlewood, White Tea, or Lavender.

Reviews I've read for the razors are pretty good and the brush gets a few good reviews as well on the eShave website. You do have to signup at Bespoke Post but it's painless.

The deal link is: Shave Kit

Member Summary

shaving kit (13.51kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Green for the effort put into the details.

For me the brush makes the deal, so I signed up for this (also because I had a gift certificate). Iáthink the brush included is the travel brush without the travel sheath. $45 shipped for a fine badger brush is about the right price IMHO.

This is essentially the e-shave TSA kit (priced $40), minus the cheap bag, plus an overpriced brush stand. And you get a cartridge razor as well. My understanding is that the e-shave items are of good quality, but not bargain pricedŚeven within their upmarket tier.

Iáuse a DE razor so Iápay 25ó a blade, rather than $1, but Iáthink the Dollar Shave cartridges are supposed to be pretty good and interchangeable. So if you don't want to use the 6 blade you can switch to the 4 or the 2 blade (not 100% sure of this, though).

FYI: Gotta give Bespoke your email address to see the deal.

jwardl said:   FYI: Gotta give Bespoke your email address to see the deal.

Really? I thought with the link I posted above, it takes you directly to the deal page without giving your e-mail. Once you try to navigate around the site, you're asked for your e-mail then. At least that's how it works for me.

Like the wise man once said , " I will shave with a blade of steel and nerves to match"

i63Aps said:   Like the wise man once said , " I will shave with a blade of steel and nerves to match"

Chuck Norris?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014