• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fiskars 9625 18” PowerGear Bypass Lopper with UltraBlade coating.
Amazon is running a 1 hour Lightning Deal on a Fiskars 18” PowerGear Bypass Lopper with UltraBlade coating that resists rust. The unique gearing mechanism multiplies the cutting force by nearly three times. 80 reviews with a 4.9 average rating! Wow It works great.
Before the deals this lopper was $24.56. Today’s deal price is $19.99
That is a saving of $4.57
Here is a link to the Deals Page at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Fiskars 9625 18”
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the heads up on the deal. These loppers are small and light and they can handle large branches. They cut like butter, their amazing. Garden season is here, buying another pair.

nice deal, OP. thanks for posting. I know Fiskars is a great brand, and they stand behind what they sell.
the power gear looks like it will really help with some of the thicker branches and that will really help my wife with this.

Thanks for the tip! Great brand and great price! This will be perfect now that spring has finally arrived.

Great product. Going to get one of theses

do not let the woman know where this is while you sleep

TexasFury said:   do not let the woman know where this is while you sleep

If you have to worry about a simple pair of loppers you'd be in trouble at my house.. blow torch, ax'es, chainsaw, welder...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014