Smash Burger $5 off any burger coupon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

You need to sign up for their "smashclub" and you will receive these coupons. But here is a screen shot of it in the summary.

Member Summary

Smash Burger
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Smash
Thanks Trickracen
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just an update this is active now

Trickracen (May. 12, 2013 @ 10:22p) |

Worked for me , 3 times

NENSC (May. 14, 2013 @ 12:43a) |

we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone

xoneinax (Jun. 06, 2013 @ 8:04p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sorry, I can not update the post, but its valid from 5/2/13 to 6/2/13

Coupon says it can not be shared, and it is tied to your email address... Don't ask me how, the barcode is such low resolution, even on my own original personal coupon .

vwbeetlvr said:   Coupon says it can not be shared, and it is tied to your email address... Don't ask me how, the barcode is such low resolution, even on my own original personal coupon .

Yeah I did it on 2 email accounts and they look the same.

so a good quality copier will work (just as well as printer)?

This might make the $10 burger and fries (and no drink) affordable, i'm gonna try and see.

I thought it was ironic that the dollar value of the promotions the survey was asking about were so much lower than the $5 coupon that was the reward for completing the survey!

what survey?

I took the family there for dinner with the "free entre" coupon. The food was just okay. We got three different types of burgers plus the Buffalo chicken sandwich. The burgers were greasy, with the Spicy Baja burger having what appeared to be a burnt crust. I expected a burger called Spicy Baja to be spicy, but it was not. The sides were expensive for what they are. It was worth a try but we won't be going back. I am not convinced that this is better than Five Guys or Fuddruckers.

FSBox said:    The burgers were greasy...

That, sir, is an understatement. Probably the most greasy 'burger' I have ever had. YUCK!!

so u used 4 coupons?FSBox said:   I took the family there for dinner with the "free entre" coupon. The food was just okay. We got three different types of burgers plus the Buffalo chicken sandwich. The burgers were greasy, with the Spicy Baja burger having what appeared to be a burnt crust. I expected a burger called Spicy Baja to be spicy, but it was not. The sides were expensive for what they are. It was worth a try but we won't be going back. I am not convinced that this is better than Five Guys or Fuddruckers.

WantTheBest said:   This might make the $10 burger and fries (and no drink) affordable, i'm gonna try and see.

Not sure where you're going but near where I live you can easily get the burger, fries AND the drink and still have change from your $10. This coupon just makes it even MORE worthwhile. Besides soda is a killer.

They are just used to 59 cent burgers that are full of silicone. Tasty, tasty silicone.

FSBox said:   I took the family there for dinner with the "free entre" coupon. The food was just okay. We got three different types of burgers plus the Buffalo chicken sandwich. The burgers were greasy, with the Spicy Baja burger having what appeared to be a burnt crust. I expected a burger called Spicy Baja to be spicy, but it was not. The sides were expensive for what they are. It was worth a try but we won't be going back. I am not convinced that this is better than Five Guys or Fuddruckers.

The Spicy Baja isn't spicy? I've had that a few times and it comes with fresh jalapenos on it, as well as chipotle mayonnaise. The latter isn't that hot, but the jalapenos certainly are. Agreed on the burger being just ok though. The grilled chicken is the way to go with that one.

I went to Smashburger once on a BOGO when it first opened in my area. Not worth it even on a BOGO. Food was sub-par. If I had paid full price I would have been upset.

Get the Texas Petal sauce. That has more kick than the chipolte mayo. Not knock your socks off....but more kick.

It is excellent on the SmashChicken sandwich as well as the sweet potato SmashFries.

Is the PLU number different on each one?

I'M FAT

Mandamus said:   Is the PLU number different on each one?

No, Ive done 2 different accounts and they were the same. Also 2 of my friends had them too and were all the same.

So, unlimited. The real question: can you really get away with paying next to nothing? (like have a $5.29 order)

How long does it take to get coupons emailed. I signed up 20 min ago, no coupons..

got a free entree BOGO coupon that expires next week. hmm

rockbust said:   got a free entree BOGO coupon that expires next week. hmm
Can you post it?

why would anyone want BOGO...just post a good-quality $5

luv smashburger. was there last night. i always get the avocado club and sweet potato fries.

rockbust said:   got a free entree BOGO coupon that expires next week. hmm

Same here.

SinglePapa said:   So, unlimited. The real question: can you really get away with paying next to nothing? (like have a $5.29 order)

Yes, we did that just last night (using this coupon that isn't even active yet!). Why WOULDN'T that be possible? $5 off is $5 off. No minimum purchase stated on coupon so no minimum order.

SinglePapa said:   why would anyone want BOGO...just post a good-quality $5

Because a burger is OVER $5 so if you are going with someone else (assuming you have friends of course) then that actually works out to a better deal. ex. $5.50 + $5.50 = $11.
$11 - $5 coupon = $6. With BOGO it's pay $5.50 for BOTH. Pretty simple really....isn't Math fun?!

Believe it or not, their black bean burger is pretty good. I liked it better than a regular buger on the Spicy Baja (minus the jalapenos).

bugsie, I was asking for particulars of a $5.29 order:
1. do you just take 29c out of your pocket, or do you hit with tax on $5.29?
2. what exactly will your rapper contain? (I suspect, a choice of sandwich, no side)

SinglePapa said:   bugsie, I was asking for particulars of a $5.29 order:
1. do you just take 29c out of your pocket, or do you hit with tax on $5.29?
2. what exactly will your rapper contain? (I suspect, a choice of sandwich, no side)

YMMV (State to State) but we were ONLY charged tax on the item AFTER the discount (so in your example, tax on 29 cents).
If you order no sides then you GET no sides. Normally I don't rap....I prefer Rock n Roll.

You really cannot be serious with all these inane questions in various threads, right?

I didn't get anything (I signed up in the morning today). No acknowledgement email or any coupon. And yes, I did check my spam folder.

Bugsie, I am deadly serious. Once the coupon kicks in, what do u think their reaction would be to a family walking in with 4 coupons and paying grand total of $1, every day for a month?

SinglePapa said:   Bugsie, I am deadly serious. Once the coupon kicks in, what do u think their reaction would be to a family walking in with 4 coupons and paying grand total of $1, every day for a month?

Coupon states "one per person per transaction" (though I know it is hard to read). Multiple use is NOT allowed per the message you get after you take the actual survey (which lots of folks here probably didn't) and to attempt to do so could legally be seen as fraud. What "I think" or "you think" about their "reaction" would be is irrelevant. If their reps aren't smart enough to realize the same family used the same coupons for a month then that's really on them then.

Next question?

bugsie said:   SinglePapa said:   Bugsie, I am deadly serious. Once the coupon kicks in, what do u think their reaction would be to a family walking in with 4 coupons and paying grand total of $1, every day for a month?

Coupon states "one per person per transaction" (though I know it is hard to read). Multiple use is NOT allowed per the message you get after you take the actual survey (which lots of folks here probably didn't). What "I think" or "you think" about their "reaction" would be is irrelevant. If their reps aren't smart enough to realize the same family used the same coupons for a month then that's really on them then.

Next question?
dont feed the troll. Just red him and ignore him.

KayK said:   bugsie said:   SinglePapa said:   Bugsie, I am deadly serious. Once the coupon kicks in, what do u think their reaction would be to a family walking in with 4 coupons and paying grand total of $1, every day for a month?

Coupon states "one per person per transaction" (though I know it is hard to read). Multiple use is NOT allowed per the message you get after you take the actual survey (which lots of folks here probably didn't). What "I think" or "you think" about their "reaction" would be is irrelevant. If their reps aren't smart enough to realize the same family used the same coupons for a month then that's really on them then.

Next question?
dont feed the troll. Just red him and ignore him.

Good point. Maybe I'll just do BOTH!

What do you have to do to actually get a coupon? I signed up two days ago, and all I got was a "Thanks for signing up" email. Coupons are great. Simply more spam I can do without.

Chris.

And what's this "survey" being talked about? I followed OP's link and don't find anything about a survey. Just Smashburger's homepage.

Chris.

Discussion is going wrong. Instead of redding serious members, Keen on saving 95%, consider redding BOGO

cpaynter said:   And what's this "survey" being talked about? I followed OP's link and don't find anything about a survey. Just Smashburger's homepage.

Chris.

Top left corner(ish) is a box to enroll yourself in the Smashclub. Do that and within 5 minutes or so you should get an email welcoming you (with a BOGO offer as described). Didn't get one? Try again. (??) Next you should get one inviting you to take the survey (at least I did) which, when completed, gives you the $5 coupon.

I hope that helps.

Skipping 15 Messages...
SinglePapa said:   Once the coupon kicks in, what do u think their reaction would be to a family walking in with 4 coupons and paying grand total of $1, every day for a month?we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014