• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Charmin-Basic-Toilet-Double-Packaging/dp/B...

"clip" coupon, add two to cart, checkout via S&S, AND use code PGPAPERM in cart.

Items (2): $18.98
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.00
Subscription Discount: -$0.95
Your Coupon Savings: -$0.25
Total before tax: $12.78

1-ply Toilet Tissue; Charmin Basic holds up at a great everyday price.
4 Double Rolls of Charmin Basic toilet paper equals 8 Regular Rolls
Holds Up! Great Everyday Price and 2X stronger vs. the leading value brand when wet!
Has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal
Unscented; septic safe

NOTE:
1) Need to change quantity to 2 before clicking "subscribe now".
2) Make sure you don't have any extra "spaces" before or after the code.
3) Code seems to be picky on which browsers it likes... So if no worky, try another browser.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

32 double rolls of Charmin Basic Toilet Paper
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not seeing that deal at that link.

Defaults to $13.99 + $6.48 ship for 16 "double" rolls.
Go thru other pricing link to find $9.49 from Amazon with prime as an addon item.

I see it as an add on item, but I don't see the subscribe and save option.

stanolshefski said:   I see it as an add on item, but I don't see the subscribe and save option.

AFAIK, S&S only works on "ready to ship" items. This one says "ships in 2-3 weeks"

kdn102 said:   stanolshefski said:   I see it as an add on item, but I don't see the subscribe and save option.

AFAIK, S&S only works on "ready to ship" items. This one says "ships in 2-3 weeks"

My next S&S ship date is about four weeks from today, so I just figured it would give me the option to subscribe.

tcutty said:   Not seeing that deal at that link.

Defaults to $13.99 + $6.48 ship for 16 "double" rolls.
Go thru other pricing link to find $9.49 from Amazon with prime as an addon item.

stanolshefski said:   I see it as an add on item, but I don't see the subscribe and save option.
Deal is available again!

Price dropped, S&S not available since it is backorder but now 7.99x2 -5 = $10.98
edit. -.25 clipped coupon = $10.73

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014