• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
drugstore.com has two overlapping promotions... 20% off Skin Care products and $5 off $20 Dove.

Adding $20 worth of products becomes $16 in cart (=20%) + Additional $5 gets deducted @ checkout. (you can see the discount in cart by entering your zip-code and clicking "get estimate")

Some of the Dove have $1 coupons! (There are 2 different coupons, each can be used once. Total will be $20 for $9 if you use both coupons.)

Shipping is free with Shoprunner (or after $25).

~~~~~~~~
Links:
If you're going to clip product coupons, make sure to click the 20% off link first!

20% off Skin Care.
$5 off $20 Dove.

Link to Dove Products in "Skin Care".

~~~~~~~~~
Consider adding these two items as well (will help you get over $25 for free shipping):

$0.19 = Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bar with Shea Butter 3.17 oz.

$1.39 = Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer with Advanced Q10 Complex 8.4 fl oz.

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dove products
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can't get the site to take both coupons. what's going on? please help.

I'm having the same problem. It is showing the 20% off in the "bag" but I never see the extra $5 off $20 show up.

EDIT: The product I chose to buy has a $1 off coupon with it...this may be interfering with the $5 off coupon. However, I cannot get the items in my cart without that other $1 off coupon. I even opened an incognito window in chrome to try it.

slamajammer said:   Can't get the site to take both coupons. what's going on? please help.kdn102 said:   I'm having the same problem. It is showing the 20% off in the "bag" but I never see the extra $5 off $20 show up.

EDIT: The product I chose to buy has a $1 off coupon with it...this may be interfering with the $5 off coupon. However, I cannot get the items in my cart without that other $1 off coupon. I even opened an incognito window in chrome to try it.

Did you try to enter your zip-code and click "get estimate"?

I am getting 5$ off, but not 20%.

May be offers are not overlapping after all.

nortotron said:   I am getting 5$ off, but not 20%.

Just double checked. Still working.

Are you adding items from the [Dove Products in "Skin Care"] link?

Not "all" Dove items are categorized as "skin care" items.

both coupons work for me
I followed the links step by step: first the 20% off (make sure to click on redeem), then the $5 off, and then the Dove link

I'm not sure what went wrong yesterday, but today I am seeing a $$$ off in my cart, but it's $5.24. Weird, fine, I'll take the extra 24 cents off. The odd thing is that yesterday the total was coming out to something strange, like $18. Today with all discounts, it's what I expected, $15.64.

But now that I have the final discount, that's almost $4 a pop for body wash. It is an 18 oz bottle, but normally the sweet spot is $2-3 a bottle on a super deal. Sadly, Target has them for a few cents more shipped at normal prices. So, I think I'll pass.

drugstore.com is a great idea, it's just a shame they have shipping built into their prices. It's great for the FS, but when you have Shoprunner, the idea is free shipping, not gouged prices & free shipping.

They seriously need to change their pricing model. Drop the FS and lower prices...

EDIT: Anyway, thanks for the help trying to get this working, I do appreciate it, even though I'm not buying.

kdn102 said:   I'm not sure what went wrong yesterday, but today I am seeing a $$$ off in my cart, but it's $5.24. Weird, fine, I'll take the extra 24 cents off. The odd thing is that yesterday the total was coming out to something strange, like $18. Today with all discounts, it's what I expected, $15.64.

But now that I have the final discount, that's almost $4 a pop for body wash. It is an 18 oz bottle, but normally the sweet spot is $2-3 a bottle on a super deal. Sadly, Target has them for a few cents more shipped at normal prices. So, I think I'll pass.

drugstore.com is a great idea, it's just a shame they have shipping built into their prices. It's great for the FS, but when you have Shoprunner, the idea is free shipping, not gouged prices & free shipping.

They seriously need to change their pricing model. Drop the FS and lower prices...

EDIT: Anyway, thanks for the help trying to get this working, I do appreciate it, even though I'm not buying.

Your total of $15.64 makes sense with $25 of dove products... But why get $25 worth? Get $20 worth along with the fillers for about $11.

Btw, the extra $0.24 discount is probably the 5% you accumulated from your Jan-Mar purchases.

bittul said:   Btw, the extra $0.24 discount is probably the 5% you accumulated from your Jan-Mar purchases.

Thanks, makes sense.

bittul said:   Your total of $15.64 makes sense with $25 of dove products... But why get $25 worth? Get $20 worth along with the fillers for about $11.

You're forgetting your own deal I am buying body wash, a skin care item. That takes 20% off the price of my body wash. So, I have to spend $25 on body wash to reach the $20 required for the $5 off.

If you can find a way to reduce my out of pocket costs to below $3.91 a bottle on this, then tell me how, please!
http://www.drugstore.com/dove-mencare-body-and-face-wash-aqua-im...

If I only buy 3 bottles the total in the cart is $15.01. So I either have to add $5 of filler, or another body wash.

FYI: It looks like target.com was OOS on that, so no telling if the price is right.

Hmmm, it may be looking at the price before 20% off. However, the lowest price dove filler I can find is $3.29. The lowest price dove filler I can find that I might possible use is $3.79.

Either way I'm getting something I don't really want. So I'm back to buying 4...unless someone wants to buy my filler item

kdn102 said:   bittul said:   Your total of $15.64 makes sense with $25 of dove products... But why get $25 worth? Get $20 worth along with the fillers for about $11.

You're forgetting your own deal I am buying body wash, a skin care item. That takes 20% off the price of my body wash. So, I have to spend $25 on body wash to reach the $20 required for the $5 off.

If you can find a way to reduce my out of pocket costs to below $3.91 a bottle on this, then tell me how, please!
http://www.drugstore.com/dove-mencare-body-and-face-wash-aqua-im...

Lol about forgetting my deal

1) Both the $20 (dove) and the $25 (free shipping) count from BEFORE any coupons or promotions.

2) The Nivea itself has a pre-coupon value of >$5. I only added the Olay Bar because it's a great price!

bittul said:   2) The Nivea itself has a pre-coupon value of >$5. I only added the Olay Bar because it's a great price!

Yep, those are awesome deals! If I was making a purchase those would be in my cart for sure.

3 body washes comes to $19.77. I would still need a dove filler item to break $20. The only other thing on the Dove list I would use is the same body wash in 13.5 oz. With that added to break $20, it comes out to $3.50 per 16 oz (16*price/volume). That's still a bit much for body wash.

Thanks a million for helping though! Green for the deal, of course.

bittul said:   nortotron said:   I am getting 5$ off, but not 20%.

Just double checked. Still working.

Are you adding items from the [Dove Products in "Skin Care"] link?

Not "all" Dove items are categorized as "skin care" items.

Yes, that was the issue. Finally got it working by selecting "skin care" items. Thanks op and bittul!

Is 20% off Dove skin care still valid? Can't find where to 'clip' it...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014