• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
10 free ebooks/audiobooks from Amazon/AudibleOrder the free ebook from Amazon, then get the free audiobook from Audible for 10 different classics, including The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, and Gulliver's Travels. COmplete list here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=5744839011

Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Audiblebook are free only if you start a trial. That might be an important piece of information to throw in.

I don't know how many books you can get for free by signing up.

and aren't these ebooks from public domain so they are free already?

lostvampire said:   Audiblebook are free only if you start a trial. That might be an important piece of information to throw in.

I don't think audio books are free (requires paid sub). the Kindle d/l versions are.

MISTERCHEAP said:   lostvampire said:   Audiblebook are free only if you start a trial. That might be an important piece of information to throw in.

I don't think audio books are free (requires paid sub). the Kindle d/l versions are.

No paid sub needed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014