Free after rebate 10 DVD R

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

dvdr
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Plus shipping or store pick-up.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Plus shipping or store pick-up.

Which should be in the title...along with other trivial things...like maybe the store.

Be nice, Frank has only been here nearly 5 years. He is still learning the ropes.

qube said:   Be nice, Frank has only been here nearly 5 years. He is still learning the ropes.

Lol, now he's really not going to be happy.

Standby for yet another bigfrank blow up!

What can I do with these? Coasters? Frisbee? Can I stream movies on this?

kjl1977 said:    Coasters? Frisbee? Can I stream movies on this?

Yes.

I never knew Tiger direct had a walk in Store.
BTW Thank you all for all that red makes me want to post more deals or have a piece of Red velvet cake.

bigfrank19 said:   I never knew Tiger direct had a walk in Store.

Per your title, guess they don't have an online store either.

respdoc said:   bigfrank19 said:   I never knew Tiger direct had a walk in Store.

Per your title, guess they don't have an online store either.

Does it really matter what store it is, Dam DVD'S ARE FREE1

TD has retail stores, you can get these in store or online.

Be nice. It's less than 4 bucks for shipping to me on the east coast, so it's not a bad deal.

Beware of rebates...often it is a marketing gimic...the checks are never sent.I bought an HDMI cable seen on this site for $30 with a big rebate...Redmere.Turns out the rebate is now being denied by the company...the cable was defective on top of it.

claire_boston said:   Be nice. It's less than 4 bucks for shipping to me on the east coast, so it's not a bad deal.

Actually yes, it is a "bad deal" since a similar 25 pack is only $2.00 with no rebate (plus shipping):

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

This deal is only "Hot" if you have the Inner Circle membership...hence why important details (like possible shipping costs) should always be in a title.

respdoc said:   claire_boston said:   Be nice. It's less than 4 bucks for shipping to me on the east coast, so it's not a bad deal.

Actually yes, it is a "bad deal" since a similar 25 pack is only $2.00 with no rebate (plus shipping):

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

This deal is only "Hot" if you have the Inner Circle membership...hence why important details (like possible shipping costs) should always be in a title.

For the very first time I gave you a green for this post

No HDMI?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014