• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just bought two sharp suits at Macy's - Expires 04/04

Great suits, bought the same two in Sept. for $10 more each.

99.99 each $199.98 - 15% off $100 - 2.5% FW CB = $165.73 + 11.90 taxes Total = 177.63 shipped

15% code TXTCLB

Kenneth Cole Reaction

IZOD Black 2 Button Solid

If ordering, the pants waist size is 7 inches less than jacket size. PS Pant cuffs need to be tailored.

Macy's
See Macy's promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Great Deal on 2 Suits at Macy's 99.99 each
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great price for2net1. Is this in-store also?

38S out. 36 also.

Perfect timing! Picked up same ones...thanks!

Thanks OP, just grabbed one of each in 44L

I'm a 42L but most of them are sold out. I wonder if I should go with the 44L and just have them altered?? Not sure of the cost difference

Ended up picking up 2 Perry Ellis suits, a Kenneth Cole suit and a Trump shirt (I wear suits every day). All for $317 shipped. Overall a solid deal. Thanks OP!!

paul6 said:   Great price for2net1. Is this in-store also?I saw a newspaper ad this morning for this deal, minus the mentions of the 15% and 2.5%, at my local Macy's B&M. Sport coats as low as $39, too.

thank you . if you are a Macys card holder you should have recieved coupons in the mail for 20% off

It sucks that I miss this. Anyone know when this is gonna happen again???

Friends and family is going on now. Might get something similar

Great find OP... Got complete IZOD suit for my Hubby for $114.+ with shirt . Green and green ... for you OP...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014