• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.homedepot.com

2pack 20 lb Kingsford Briquets $12.88

40lb (2 x 20) of KINGSFORD CHARCOAL BRIQUETS $12.88, Mulch $ 2 per bag at Home Depot B&M

www.HomeDepot.com

2pack 20 lb Kingsford Briquets $12.88

sku 846646

Mulch sku 356031, 647185, 647218 $2 (5 for $10)

prices may vary by region.

Garden Soil $2.50

512846 (Miracle Gro)

Member Summary

mulch
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks...needed the mulch and soil

Thanks OP. Going to buy some soil, but I'm still avoiding rubber mulch due to all the hubbub around conflicting studies on its toxicity and environmental impact.

In the ad, its not rubber mulch, its Scotts Earth Grow, not the one pictured above

Heres the product description:
Tackle your next outdoor project with the Scotts Earthgro 2 cu. ft. Red Mulch. Made from pine, this mulch helps deter weed growth while conserving soil moisture and moderating soil temperature. Color Advantage helps preserve color throughout the year to keep your yard or garden looking great.

•Helps beautify landscapes while deterring weed growth
•Also helps conserve soil moisture and moderate soil temperature
•Shredded wood mulch helps beautify the yard
•Color Advantage helps retain color throughout the year
•Available in 3 colors: Red (647218), Black (356031), and Brown (647185)
•MFG Model # : 88452180
•MFG Part # : 88452180

This is a great deal for charcoal. They also have the large lighter fluid on sale for I believe $6.88. I know it is $6 something. That is a steal for the size. Nice find Mr. C! Green for you.

goldmareese said:   This is a great deal for charcoal. They also have the large lighter fluid on sale for I believe $6.88. I know it is $6 something. That is a steal for the size. Nice find Mr. C! Green for you.

What is this stuff you call Lighter fluid?

If you aren't using a chimney by now, shame on you!

PS, wow, this is quite early for the HD to start the 2x20 charcoal sales.... I have to check but I think I still have 4 or 6 twin packs (enuf to get me to May, or maybe July)...

Technologist said:   goldmareese said:   This is a great deal for charcoal. They also have the large lighter fluid on sale for I believe $6.88. I know it is $6 something. That is a steal for the size. Nice find Mr. C! Green for you.

What is this stuff you call Lighter fluid?

If you aren't using a chimney by now, shame on you!

PS, wow, this is quite early for the HD to start the 2x20 charcoal sales.... I have to check but I think I still have 4 or 6 twin packs (enuf to get me to May, or maybe July)...

Lighter fluid, 4 out of 5 arsonists recommended.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014