• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Monoprice 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with Wall Mountable Satellite Speakers & 60-Watt Subwoofer for $59 + free shipping

http://mobile.dailysteals.com

Condition: Recertified
Packaging: Box
Warranty: 90 Days
Brand: Monoprice
Model: 8247
Product Features:
Center speakers use two 3" shielded mid-range cones
Satellite speakers employ one 3" cone and a 1/2" dome tweeter
Capable of handling125 watts of power from your home theater receiver.
8" Subwoofer is powered by a 60 watt (RMS) amplifier
Subwoofer handles frequencies between 50 Hz to 250 Hz
All the speakers come with an attractive black finish
What You Get:
Monoprice 5.1 Channel Home Theater System (Black)
4 x Satellite speakers
1 x Center Speak
1 x Subwoofer

Member Summary

speakers (14.20kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

You probably want to put "Recertified" in your title before people start redding you for it (if they haven't already done so).

I'm guessing these are entry level speakers. Any recommendations for a receiver to go with these speakers? thanks

Just to save people some time, these ARE NOT the Energy 5.1 knockoff speakers that are considered some of the best low price 5.1 sets around. You're saving $12 from the regular price on Monoprice of $71.49.

The knockoff version is sold on Amazon for a little cheaper (due to shipping) than they are on monoprice.com if anyone is interested in that. I won't provide the link due to this already being potential thread crapping..

From what I've seen review wise these aren't horrible speakers but I'd pay the extra for the knockoffs

iamwildbill said:   Just to save people some time, these ARE NOT the Energy 5.1 knockoff speakers that are considered some of the best low price 5.1 sets around. You're saving $12 from the regular price on Monoprice of $71.49.

+ $25 shipping to the east coast. So for me that's a $37 savings for me. the sub sells for $50 on Monoprice + shipping. it will be worth it just for that.

sjepps said:   The knockoff version is sold on Amazon for a little cheaper (due to shipping) than they are on monoprice.com if anyone is interested in that. I won't provide the link due to this already being potential thread crapping..

From what I've seen review wise these aren't horrible speakers but I'd pay the extra for the knockoffs

Finding a better deal is wrong? This is FAT WALLET where we try to get the best deal.
http://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-5-1-Channel-Satellite-Speakers-S...

This sub alone (new) is on sale at Monoprice for about $50 plus about $20 shipping.

Is this brand new? how much?

refurbished

So, which ones are the knockoffs? the A-zon link goes to the exact same model as these.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014