• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"clip" $1 coupon and checkout via S&S for Free Shipping.

Total = $7.07 (or less with 5x S&S and/or "mom").

Note: Subscribe and Save can be cancelled after order ships.

Linky

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

dove
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Well, it's no longer in stock so S&S is not an option now. Really good price though...damn add-on's. They really should give prime members a free option, even for add-ons. So, for prime, add-on items ship free, but it uses the slow boat method (i.e., fsss).

They're really shooting themselves in the foot with this one. I've seen $4 items ship free with prime, while a $13 item was an add-on! And those prices were on par with regular prices online, so it wasn't like the $13 item was inflated to account for shipping. In fact, the $13 item was HALF of competitor prices. Go figure.

Never mind. I couldn't find the coupon on the product page, thought it expired. It's still good:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-1-00-off-one-1-dove-body-wash-o...

EDIT: the reason it wasn't showing up is that the coupon requires you to be logged in to use. I just switched computers today so all of my cache was gone.

jojo6686 said:   this was posted earlier... http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1265873/

Actually, the link you provided was posted two hours after this. The funny thing is that that deal points to itself in the "click here" link.

EDIT: OK, it used to point to itself. I did alert the mod and apparently they fixed it already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014