Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

saw (2.43kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Nice find. In41.

Edited to add: Nice video in the reviews. Guy uses this saw to cut through a ~2-inch tree like butter. Can't wait to try this!

I envisioned a tiny little gas powered pocket chainsaw. Screw you reality

Should easily handle zombie necks.

dzer0 said:   I envisioned a tiny little gas powered pocket chainsaw. Screw you reality

Yup. Same here. That would have been cool.

wth...grabbed one haha. Thanks OP!

Got one ...thanks

I was gonna saw off my arm that got pinched by a boulder...but dangit!

price jumped back to 17.xx............dang.

Still shows $9.99 with free shipping for me.

Even at $9.99 it is a great deal. Just saw a video where a guy cut through an 8-inch thick, standing tree in less than 20 seconds. Imagine a zombie's neck!! In 4 1. Thanks OP!!

Pitter said:   Still shows $9.99 with free shipping for me.

don't know why - but i felt the urge to buy one and i did - thanks!

Thanks OP in 4 1 @ $9.99 w/ free shipping

Thanks OP, in for 2. Have had a similar one for years that has about reached it's last sharpening. They work great, faster and easier than a bow saw.

in for two, good deal.

In 4 1. Thanks OP.

Thank you!

As a follow-up, I LOVE this little saw! It works just like the video and cuts small trees down with little effort. GREAT tool for camping, so you can take the bigger deadwood you find, like larger branches, and cut them up in minutes so you can use more of the wood you find. This will save you time too, as you won't have to spend as much time looking for wood the "right" size that you don't have to cut. This eliminates that issue entirely.

Now for the bad part - the price, as of now, is back up to $19.95. So if you missed out on this deal before, then either check back often with Amazon, or just let the 3 camels do the work for you. But if you are even thinking of getting this little chainsaw (it really is a hand-powered chainsaw) don't pass this by again when the price comes back down!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014