• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

earbuds
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice...thank you.

Thanks OP.

In 4 2 thanks

This is not a thread crap, strictly question on the item:

They "look" like toys, as in they wont last long or have a short life span.

Anyone have comments on reliability/life span and quality of audio? Or is it best to stick the "known" quality items?

Thanks.

marayatano said:   This is not a thread crap, strictly question on the item:

Anyone have comments on reliability/life span and quality of audio? Or is it best to stick the "known" quality items?

Thanks.

Keep in mind these are $2.99. You're not going to get high end quality audio for $3, but you might get decent audio and peace of mind knowing that if you're buying this for a kid under the age of 12 who are prone to lose and/or break things easily, you're only out $3 if that happens. Most kids that age do not have refined tastes yet either, so it might be a waste to get high end audio for a child.

If you're looking for a long term investment in good quality earbuds, I'd think you'd expect to pay more than $2.99 to achieve your goal.

marayatano said:   This is not a thread crap, strictly question on the item:

Thanks.
check the review wrt the Capt. America version...

Mistercheap and psxzombie,

Thanks for the excellent reply. They answered my question.

ordered a couple
OP thanks for sharing

In for two! Good deal considering it is hard to find even cheap earbuds for less than $5 in local stores. I got the ones with the Shield logo on them and the Thor Avenger A on the other.
Thanks OP!

Decent price, but might look objectively at this.... You can find good ear buds for like $6 often times that would blow these out of the water. Read the reviews on these, they are pretty bad. Id rather spend a little more for better ones personally. These might be good for little kids who want super hero logos though....

I like to keep these kind of cheap ear buds in my travel bags. I also keep them in my purse in case I am out and need to wait on something and want to listen to music. That way if I lose them I am not out alot of $$$.

Great stocking stuffers. Thanks.

bought all 5 -- great to give away to little kids for prizes, stocking stuffers etc.

I plan on putting these in my car for when I forget my regulars. Thanks OP!

mspuppyface said:   I also keep them in my purse in case I am out and need to wait on something and want to listen to music.or you want to pickup some Big Bang Theory geeks...

Went to pick up the Iron Man earbuds and found these also.
Sound is pretty decent considering the $2.99 price
Pink Floyd

MISTERCHEAP said:   Keep in mind these are $2.99. You're not going to get high end quality audio for $3, but you might get decent audio and peace of mind knowing that if you're buying this for a kid under the age of 12 who are prone to lose and/or break things easily, you're only out $3 if that happens. Most kids that age do not have refined tastes yet either, so it might be a waste to get high end audio for a child.

If you're looking for a long term investment in good quality earbuds, I'd think you'd expect to pay more than $2.99 to achieve your goal.
I ordered a set of the red ones for my wife to use while using the treadmill at the health club. She doesn't need anything fancy and these look like they're comfortable, which is what she wanted. The freebies I had at home were all hard plastic which she did not like.

You know if you don't need anything quite this portable you can pick up the over the ear headphones for $2.99 as well!

DGL Group - Marvel Avengers Logo Over-the-Ear Headphones - $2.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014