• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot Realspace Frespi Multifunction Mesh Chair $120
Normally $199.99

Discounted by $50 to $149.99 until 04/13/2013.
Add any other non-tech item to your cart for $0.01 or more and then use coupon C6GM0D4WPRC00X for $30 off your order of $150.

Office Depot
See Office Depot discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

I just ordered one. Should be here by tomorrow. I'll post a review once I've received it.
Also, if you're looking for a step up, the Realspace Pro is also on $50 discount down to $270 before coupon:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/510830/Realspace-PRO-Quant...

I bought a realspace chair (different model) about this time last year. The seat cushion became collapsed and felt nearly nothing between the cover and the board after only 4 months. I am 150 lbs, use the chair for 2~3 hours per day. My next chair will probably not be realspace brand.

This one has a mesh seat, not cushion.

OK! Chair showed up at 11AM, less than 24 hours after I ordered it! Got to love OfficeDepot Next day delivery!
It took about 15 minutes to put the chair together and another 5 minutes of fiddling with the 3 levers to get it to my desired position. So far so good! Great lumbar support. Comfortable seat. Adjustable arm rests. Adjustable height, lean, and back lean. It isn't a HM Aeron, but it is a heck of a lot more comfortable than a cushion chair. There is one 3" piece of foam at the front of the seat. We'll see how that goes. Anyhow, very comfortable for $120!

In for 1. Need another chair for the office.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014