• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$189 + tax after coupon code SBFHD10

Link

*thanks AK 47/sd

Over 600 sq. in. of cooking area allows you to cook for a crowd. The covered side burner means you can prepare your entire meal at once or have extra workspace when you need it. Attractive stainless steel and powder coated black finish for durability.

•634 sq. in. of cooking area offers plenty of grilling space
•Cooks up to 32 burgers at a time
•Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners are durable and retain heat well
•48,000 BTU cooking system delivers powerful heat and performance
•One 12,000 BTU side burner with flush mount cover provides extra work space when not in use
•Sear burner
•Stainless steel, porcelain and powder coated steel construction for durability
•Electronic ignition for quick and easy starts
•Full cabinet and dual wall front doors provide protected storage space
•Assembly required
•MFG Model # : 720-0783C
•MFG Part # : 720-0783C

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

grill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I may have found out about this a little later than I should have. Coupon code did not work for me. I believe the extr... (more)

Baktash23 (Apr. 22, 2013 @ 1:47p) |

you can use the code 10APRIL to get $10 off $100 towards the grill

cafelatte4U (Apr. 23, 2013 @ 7:25p) |

I just picked up my grill today. The box fit in my Odyssey with room to put other things.

cafelatte4U (Apr. 25, 2013 @ 4:20a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Picked on up at my local Home Depot. thanks OP. I assembled it but I haven't tried it out yet... gonna wait until this weekend. In case anyone is wondering like I was, the assembled width is about 51 inches from the sear burner to the side burner. On the website it says 29 inches but that's w/o the sear and side burner included in that measurement (I think). And yes I believe you do have to add both the sear and side burner.

I picked up a Nexgrill grill that was on sale at Sears a few months ago after reading a post here. The first step in assembling it was to check if all the parts were present. Awww @$#%&! The packet of screws was missing!
After checking the other parts I noticed that all the screws were loosely installed where they belong already. That eliminates having to figure out which screw belongs where. It sped up assembly a lot, and made it much easier to put together.
A nice touch by Nexgrill.

How can you use the coupon code for in-store pickup? This item is not available for delivery...

jsilcox said:   How can you use the coupon code for in-store pickup? This item is not available for delivery...

You should be able to order it online for in-store pickup, as long as the store has it in stock.

happypants said:   jsilcox said:   How can you use the coupon code for in-store pickup? This item is not available for delivery...

You should be able to order it online for in-store pickup, as long as the store has it in stock.

Yes I can "order it online for in-store pickup", but where do I put the coupon code to apply it to the order?

I might just be blind, but I don't think it's giving me the option...

jsilcox said:   Yes I can "order it online for in-store pickup", but where do I put the coupon code to apply it to the order?

In the shopping cart, scroll down, and there is a promo code field.

To those that picked it up, will the boxes fit in my VW Tiguan?

Thanks.

happypants said:   jsilcox said:   Yes I can "order it online for in-store pickup", but where do I put the coupon code to apply it to the order?

In the shopping cart, scroll down, and there is a promo code field.

Well that was a big DUH... Thanks for the help, I wasn't looking for a field that was hidden and not called "coupon code".

Pay with your Discover Card w/ 5% CashBack bonus promotion through June, and knock another $9.45 off.

YMMV

Find grill at your local HD. If they take competitor's coupons, use the TODAY only coupon from OSH for $30 off $150.

Osh Coupon

Competitor from another state? Does it apply?

Haha, you wish. I've found that they say it has to be a local competitor. I have a coworker who tried int he city he lives, but there wasn't an OSH there, so they wouldn't accept it. However, the two HD's where I live take them all day since there is an OSH nearby.

So, has anyone set this up yet? I'm sorta interested in buying it, but can't find any reviews.

The reviews on HD are mostly complementary. I went and had a look at it last week. It's your run of the mill Chinese grill, so a person might get three years without problems.

Used Webers on CL seem like a better idea to me.

happypants said:   So, has anyone set this up yet? I'm sorta interested in buying it, but can't find any reviews.

Purchased, but have not set up yet.

All the reviews I saw on the HD website and the two more on Amazon show very positive.

http://www.amazon.com/Nexgrill-720-0783C-Free-Standing-Grill/dp/...

I couldnt find a place to put in the coupon code.. and I'm not a total noob. -1 for Home Depot website.

Bought one for $189. Pretty well built for the price. Took about 1 1/2 to assemble. Heat up very fast --- cool off fast as well.

How does this compare to the one at Aldi for $139?

Click here
Disclaimer
Since people seem to have such a hard time finding where to put in the promo code....

I may have found out about this a little later than I should have. Coupon code did not work for me. I believe the extra $10 off is no longer working.

Guess I'll wait till fall to get a grill unless someone else has another offer I can take advantage of.

Thanks for posting OP.

you can use the code 10APRIL to get $10 off $100 towards the grill

Nicenthick said:   To those that picked it up, will the boxes fit in my VW Tiguan?

Thanks.

I just picked up my grill today. The box fit in my Odyssey with room to put other things.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014