Easter candy sale-50% off at amazon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Also recieved 5.25 promo and don't know what it was for. I ordered 1/12 pack unassembled tetra bio bag
cartridges for fish tank. 11.43 purchased 2/ 6 packs, 8 ounce bags of hersheys cookies and creme eggs,
7.22 x 2= 14.44, order came to 20.62, prime shipping/ free, which it hadn't shown available for prime. Happy,
yet don't know what the 5.25 promo was for...Amazon Easter Candy Sale (~50% off)
Up to 50% Off Select Easter Candy, Chocolate & Gifts (Prices as Marked)
For a limited time, this item and others have been marked down up to 50% (discount reflected in prices shown). Shop all sale Easter candy, chocolate and gifts. Discount only applies to items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to items sold by third-party merchants.

Up to 50% Off Select Easter Candy, Chocolate & Gifts (Prices as Marked)
For a limited time, this item and others have been marked down up to 50% (discount reflected in prices shown). Shop all sale Easter candy, chocolate and gifts. Discount only applies to items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to items sold by third-party merchants.
trying again

Member Summary

Easter Candy
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Oh my gosh! Most confusing post. Fish tank cartridges in a post on Easter candy and I cannot find a link to 50% off candy at Amazon. Also went to Amazon and typed in "50% off Easter candy" and it brought up nothing. I apologize if I have missed something here.

newport said:   Oh my gosh! Most confusing post. Fish tank cartridges in a post on Easter candy and I cannot find a link to 50% off candy at Amazon. Also went to Amazon and typed in "50% off Easter candy" and it brought up nothing. I apologize if I have missed something here.

You didn't miss anything from my perspective and what's up with the $5.25? I did the same as you and decided to wait awhile to see if somebody posted more info. I even sorted Easter Candy from low to high and it didn't come up with anything half off. What's up, OP?

Wow, this post...

I think this is the direct link to the marked down Easter candy but most of it seems to be in their "Add-on" category. Hope this helps somebody! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_6575322011_st?qid=1365171333&rh=n...

Please do not feed candy to pet fish.

This might be the correct link

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_374462722_1?ie=UTF8&node=65...

I see this title when I hit it

Up to 50% Off Select Easter Candy & Gifts (Prices as Marked)

This link is to the Amazon add on items candy so your order must be $25 or more to qualify.

I know, it is confusing, i had to go to a cleaning job and was trying to get this on , before i left. I had been waiting to purchase some
filters for one of my fish tanks but they were 11.43 , ad i needed to get to 25.00 for free shipping. When i saw the easter candy on sale,
it didn't say anything about , you could use prime, so i added the 2/6 packs of 8 ounces of easer candy , thinking that i would be able to
get my fish tank carteidges and candy , with the 25.00 limit, for free shipping. Then when i checked out my bill was
12 pack unassembled bio-bag cartridges 11.43
2/6 pack of 8 ounces hersheys cookies and creme eggs 7.22x 2= 14.44
price -5.25 promotional code ( i don't know what this is for, i didn't enter any codes)
order totol 20.62
A good deal, i was just wondering what the promo for 5.25 came from... wish i knew so i could post
I forgot to say that when checking out, everything all items said 2 day shipping , prime...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014