• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You have to pre-register online for the 60-day pass. I didn't go through the whole process to see if there's a non-member surcharge, but they haven't had them in the past.

Free 60-day pass

Member Summary

bj's
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you've already taken advantage of this in the past you cannot do so again, supposedly.

60 days of free BJs....pinch me, I must be in heaven.

darn, just renewed my membership on Monday!

tajar96 said:   darn, just renewed my membership on Monday!

If you renewed you wouldn't qualify anyway.

Great, thanks. Jumped on this. Can't beat FREE.

m362w said:   60 days of free BJs....pinch me, I must be in heaven.Please clarify.

forthill said:   If you've already taken advantage of this in the past you cannot do so again, supposedly.

I've done the free pass 5-6 times in the past few years with no problems. I'm not sure if it will be different with the online pre-registration, though.

m362w said:   60 days of free BJs....pinch me, I must be in heaven.

I am still laughing about this one. There should be a badge for this.

I dont know how they can claim "wholesale" in their name. The gasoline is about the same as every other station around, yet its 20 cents a gallon cheaper in the next county (osceola) while we have a seaport with a huge fuel depot here. Also they no longer mark down items getting close to the exp date. Prob a bigger corporate tax write off to donate it to a food bank.

What is the way to do it multiple times? Fake adress?

zenci said:   What is the way to do it multiple times? Fake adress? no just did this new one easy took email in and was good to go wife and i do 2 or 3 times a year for at lease 5 years now never a problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014