• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

bar sign (161.09kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Understood but you missed my point...that that particular link (and the linker's complaint about the site) was totally u... (more)

bugsie (Apr. 06, 2013 @ 2:18p) |

I like the rear view pic on this camo set, someone regretted her tramp stamp later on and had it laser removed. Sorry, ... (more)

fallonjp (Apr. 06, 2013 @ 2:43p) |

I bought one, I like it..
Why threadcrap?..read the thread and move on if its not your "pathetically stupid" cup of tea.... (more)

robby69 (Apr. 06, 2013 @ 2:47p) |

Wow, that site might be NSFW for some...lots of scantily clad females!

Is that...is that what I think it is?
NOT SAFE FOR WORK, you have been warned

Click the picture of the pink set...

Free Shipping.. wish I knew the dimensions of the sign.

robby69 said:   Free Shipping.. wish I knew the dimensions of the sign.
the ones on eBay are 8"x11.5" metal sign

kdn102 said:   

"... Because, I'm not sure, and correct me if i am wrong ..."

kdn102 said:   Wow, that site might be NSFW for some...lots of scantily clad females!

Well the OP's link was pretty much PG. The link YOU provided however actually COULD get me into trouble at work (so thanks for that)! As to "clicking on" one pic or another...I know that's only so you can see even MORE detail which would DEFINITELY get me fired.

Gee...perv much?!

RegUSPatOff said:   kdn102 said:   

"... Because, I'm not sure, and correct me if i am wrong ..."

"But I think I see...."

bugsie said:   kdn102 said:   Wow, that site might be NSFW for some...lots of scantily clad females!

Well the OP's link was pretty much PG. The link YOU provided however actually COULD get me into trouble at work (so thanks for that)! As to "clicking on" one pic or another...I know that's only so you can see even MORE detail which would DEFINITELY get me fired.

Gee...perv much?!

The link specifically states "NOT SAFE FOR WORK, you have been warned"

RegUSPatOff said:   the ones on eBay are 8"x11.5" metal sign

Thanks, saved me $1.50

kdn102 said:   Wow, that site might be NSFW for some...lots of scantily clad females!

Thanks, updated title. The site might indeed not be safe for work...well, I guess it depends on your industry; it may actually be quite appropriate...I'd ask Anthony Weiner

My god! It's a nipple! Will we survive this?!?

In the year 2013, how is it that the sight of a portion of a female breast--something that 50% of the population possess two of--still causes such a ruckus?

tooloud said:   My god! It's a nipple! Will we survive this?!?

In the year 2013, how is it that the sight of a portion of a female breast--something that 50% of the population possess two of--still causes such a ruckus?

well, technically 51%, but point made. Also, yes, in almost any european country a female's upper body is not considered objectionable. It is inappropriate for the general U.S population because we make a point of making it inappropriate. I'm sure if we all grew up somewhere where display of the human body was not considered inappropriate, this wouldn't be an issue. Then again, note that even the most liberal societies can end up in a sour place in terms of gender equality when what is "inappropriate" is no longer an issue...the dutch may be liberal, but I can't help but find the red-light district of Amsterdam particularly disgraceful and a great example of why these demarcations may be necessary....

This is as NSFW as American Apparel

Milko said:   This is as NSFW as American Apparel

lol. Yes, but this is a lingerie shop and has every right to display suggestive photographs. American apparel, on the other hand, is a lame company that is sticking to the "sex sells" plan the marketing director must have learned in his intro to marketing class at community college. What's the point of marketing the whole "made in the USA" bs when their entire marketing approach relies on the objectification of females? I can't imagine that being good for 'merica, and especially damaging for young girls.

nyuhipster said:   tooloud said:   My god! It's a nipple! Will we survive this?!?

well, technically 51%, but point made. Also, yes, in almost any european country a female's upper body is not considered objectionable. It is inappropriate for the general U.S population because we make a point of making it inappropriate. I'm sure if we all grew up somewhere where display of the human body was not considered inappropriate, this wouldn't be an issue. Then again, note that even the most liberal societies can end up in a sour place in terms of gender equality when what is "inappropriate" is no longer an issue...the dutch may be liberal, but I can't help but find the red-light district of Amsterdam particularly disgraceful and a great example of why these demarcations may be necessary....

Point taken, but im guessing that youve missed the Seinfeld reference in this thread.

toprammin said:   nyuhipster said:   tooloud said:   My god! It's a nipple! Will we survive this?!?

Point taken, but im guessing that youve missed the Seinfeld reference in this thread.

Well, then. I guess that whole response was unnecessary.

nyuhipster said:   

well, technically 51%, ....

well technically 100 %

RegUSPatOff said:   nyuhipster said:   

well, technically 51%, ....

well technically 100 %

Assuming any mutations found in the general population are negligible.

I'm sorry but I don't know how to sugar-coat this: that sign is pathetically stupid.

soxfan2004 said:   bugsie said:   kdn102 said:   Wow, that site might be NSFW for some...lots of scantily clad females!

Gee...perv much?!

The link specifically states "NOT SAFE FOR WORK, you have been warned"

Understood but you missed my point...that that particular link (and the linker's complaint about the site) was totally unnecessary to get the deal the OP offered up to us. Why post such a link at the same time you say the site is inappropriate when the OP's link was just fine?

I like the rear view pic on this camo set, someone regretted her tramp stamp later on and had it laser removed. Sorry, we can still see it...

Camo, Click Rear View

Bagofchips said:   I'm sorry but I don't know how to sugar-coat this: that sign is pathetically stupid.

I bought one, I like it..
Why threadcrap?..read the thread and move on if its not your "pathetically stupid" cup of tea.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014