• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Oral-B 3D White Action Rechargeable Toothbrush $12.99 – $16.99
Use the $10/1 Oral-B Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Target coupon found in the 4/7 RP
Plus, use the $3/1 Oral-B Adult Battery Toothbrush OR 3D White Action Rechargeable Toothbrush coupon found in the 3/31 PG
Final cost as low as FREE (or $3.99 – still an awesome price!)

*As shown above, this toothbrush may be priced around $12.99 at some stores. However, my sidekick, Mary, found these priced at $16.99 at her local Target in the Austin, Texas area… so keep in mind that the price will vary by region.

thnx collin/h2s

Member Summary

Oral-B 3D White Action Rechargeable Toothbrush
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

found mine for 9.99 om clearance at rite aid in marietta ohio. Didnt have any coupons though

verticallogic said:   found mine for 9.99 om clearance at rite aid in marietta ohio. Didnt have any coupons though

the $10 coupon is for Target. only the $3 would apply at RideAid

I know this may be a dumb question, but what is RP and what is PG?

ahcool said:   I know this may be a dumb question, but what is RP and what is PG?

RP = Red Plum insert

PG - P&G (Proctor and Gamble) Insert

RP - red plum
SS - smart source
PG - procter & Gamble

All are manufacturer coupon booklets delivered with local newspaper subscription.

If it is more than 14.99 you could price match Amazon first, then use coupons.

Effoc said:   If it is more than 14.99 you could price match Amazon first, then use coupons.

Target B&M PM's to Amazon?

invisible said:   Effoc said:   If it is more than 14.99 you could price match Amazon first, then use coupons.

Yes it should. Recently I went to the customer service desk trying to get the 'Stride on ride puppy' PMed to Kmart. The lady was fine but probably didn't want to do, after seeing the price of $24.99 on Kmart. She was contantly repeating that they would PM to Amazon,... etc... , but not to Kmart. She showed me a list on her screen (which I don't remember), but Amazon was definetely there. Also was some departmental store. When I pointed that one out, she said that she will have to have the ad of Kmart to consider them as departmental, though she checked the price on the ipad.

Finally like a lightening striked or something, I remembered someone (kind hearted) posting that Amazon also had it for same price as Kmart. So, when I said I would PM to Amazon, she was fine. Again when she saw the price, she was definitely not happy. After seeing the coupons (2 - target and manf.) she scanned manf, but said target was a web coupon and it is for online use only. Told her that I bought some stuff just last week with 2 coupons and insisted she scan it too. Took almost 30 mins for getting the deal work. Wasn't my idea to waste that much time, as she was stuborn. But in the end it worked.

HTH.

Picked one up at Target for 14.99 and also got a set of refills for 5.79

Used the Target $10 and Manufacturers $3 on the brush and the Target $5 on the refills (coupons)

Out the door for $2.xx

More info on Target's low price promise

Can I use a coupon when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target's normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

* Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.

* Target coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price.

* Combining both Target and manufacturer coupons: the Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.

* Reminder: we accept one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item unless either coupon prohibits it. Target does not ad match a competitor’s coupon-required offers.

MysteriousGirl said:   invisible said:   Effoc said:   If it is more than 14.99 you could price match Amazon first, then use coupons.

Yes it should. Recently I went to the customer service desk trying to get the 'Stride on ride puppy' PMed to Kmart. The lady was fine but probably didn't want to do, after seeing the price of $24.99 on Kmart. She was contantly repeating that they would PM to Amazon,... etc... , but not to Kmart. She showed me a list on her screen (which I don't remember), but Amazon was definetely there. Also was some departmental store. When I pointed that one out, she said that she will have to have the ad of Kmart to consider them as departmental, though she checked the price on the ipad.

Finally like a lightening striked or something, I remembered someone (kind hearted) posting that Amazon also had it for same price as Kmart. So, when I said I would PM to Amazon, she was fine. Again when she saw the price, she was definitely not happy. After seeing the coupons (2 - target and manf.) she scanned manf, but said target was a web coupon and it is for online use only. Told her that I bought some stuff just last week with 2 coupons and insisted she scan it too. Took almost 30 mins for getting the deal work. Wasn't my idea to waste that much time, as she was stuborn. But in the end it worked.

HTH.

$15.99 Here!

I didn't get this coupon in my newspaper on Sunday. The newspaper had two RP inserts (one a little skimpy), but no coupon. I didn't get the Benedryl coupon either.

No go at Irving, TX. Found the brush for $11.50, the cashier scanned the coupon, but the register won't take it... The cashier checked with a manager and said the coupon can be used only for higher priced models

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014