• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Example deal
Disclaimer
Note that the $20 is calculated from BEFORE any discounts! So look at the PRE-COUPON price of items you're adding to cart.
~~~~~~~~

Note: If you got in on any DS deal during the past few days, you might need to clear cookies etc., for link/code to work.

Click here to activate $5 off $20 P&G. (If clicking doesn't work, add code 2651C4A2 in cart instead.

Link to P&G products page.

(Discount shows @ checkout. Alternatively, enter zip-code and click "get estimate" to see $5 discount in cart)

Many items have Free Shipping w/Shoprunner. Or get Free Standard Shipping after $25 (also calculates for pre-discounts!)

Offer applies to the following brands:
Olay, Gillette, Oral-B, Crest, Braun, Max Factor, CoverGirl, Pampers, Clairol, Clearblue Easy, Charmin, Prilosec OTC, Align, Swiffer, Always, Tide, Metamucil, Pantene, Bounty, Secret, Vicks, Tampax, Duracell, Old Spice, Febreze, Frederic Fekkai, Head & Shoulders, Downy, Herbal Essences, Mr. Clean, Cascade, Aussie, Puffs, Fixodent, Luvs, Bounce, Pepto-Bismol, Gain, Dawn, Ivory, Camay, Dreft, Gleem, Safeguard, Cheer, Accuclear, Era, Sure, Joy, Zooth, Swash, Fact Plus, Zest, Bold, Pringles, Scope, and Glide.

~~~~~~~
Notable coupons / deals.

Update: See screenshot for example deal!

* Head & Shoulders has 2 $1 coupons = 2x 33oz for $15 (including $5 off).

* Gillette body washes and deodorant have 2 $1 coupons when you buy 2.

* Herbal essences has a $1 coupon AND a $1.50 coupon when you buy 2.

* Pantene has a $3 coupon when you buy 2 (also B3G1 free).

* Olay bar soap is only $0.49 after $1 coupon.

* Tampax Tampons have a $1 coupon AND a $2.50 coupon when you buy 2.

* Gillette / Venus disposable razors have a $1 coupon AND a $2 coupon! (the 12 pack is $4 AQ, and the 4-pack is $2.50 AQ. $1 Coupon is only "clickable" on the 4-pack, but works on both.)

* Crest toothpaste (including 3D white) has a $1 coupon.

* Gain Dryer Bars have a $1 coupon AND a $1.50 coupon. = 3 month dryer bar for $2.37.

* Sure Antiperspirants & Deodorants have a $1 coupon AND a $2 coupon when you buy 2. = $1.78 for 2.

* CoverGirl items have a $3 coupon when you buy 2.

Member Summary

$5 off $20 P&G Products
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow that was a lot of stuff for about $10 thanks!

Can I not combine Drugstore dollars with the $5 off $20 P&G? I got the error message "We're sorry, but this promotion cannot be combined with other promotions." when I tried to apply the code. The amount of my Drugstore dollars is shown under "discounts", instead of the $5.

thanks

ordered the same items in the example provided by OP and I got all those items for $6.10
Totally hot
yet another excellent deal from Drugstore presented by Bittul
Though these kinda deals require patience and a certain method of approach

I got it to work and got all of that for $1.66 after using $5.32 in drugstore.com $ that I had. Thanks OP!

davidjdewey said:   I got it to work and got all of that for $1.66 after using $5.32 in drugstore.com $ that I had. Thanks OP!

how did you get Drugstore dollars to stack with the coupon? It showed $5 as discount at first, but once I signed into my account, it replaced the $5 with my Drugstore dollar amount...

Good deal, thanks OP! Had some Drugstore dollars to spend and got a lot of things for about $10 shipped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014