http://www.staples.com/HP-LaserJet-P3015n-Printer/product_884762

Product Details

Network-Ready HP LaserJet Printer

Prints up to 42 ppm (mfr specs)
Up to 1200 x 1200-dpi resolution
Network ready
Prints up to 8.5" x 14"
Monthly duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages
600-sheet standard paper capacity; 100-sheet multipurpose tray and 500-sheet input tray
128MB standard memory, expandable to 640MB
Secure all confidential and business-critical data and nsure only authorizedindividuals have access by entering a private PIN at the 10-key pad
Count on easy printer operation with features like walk-up USB printing
Instant-on Technology provides up to 50% energy savings over traditional fusing while providing a first page-out in seconds
12.4"H x 17.6"W x 16.2"D, 35 lbs.
One-year warranty, return to HP authorized service center
USB cable sold separately

Whether you are preparing documents for clients or creating in-house confidential memos for your staff, this HP LaserJet P3015n printer offers the performance and speed you need to handle high-volume printing jobs. In addition to accommodating a variety of paper sizes, the printer also works with envelopes, cardstock, and transparencies. You can even set the printer up to do two-sided print jobs.

Large Capacity
A 600-page capacity ensures that you can get your entire project printed without having to repeatedly refill the paper input tray. The standard tray handles 500 pages, and a separate multipurpose tray can handle an additional 100 standard pages or 100 pages as large as 8.5" x 14". The monthly duty cycle has a capacity of 100,000 pages.
Fast Operation
Print documents at up to 42 pages per minute at up to 1,200 x 1,200-dpi resolution, ensuring that even large jobs get done quickly. Instant-on technology lets you start printing in seconds, so setup time is reduced as well.
Easy to Use
Once you've installed the toner cartridge using the convenient one-door access point and hooked the printer to your computer or network using a high-speed USB 2.0 cable, you're ready to go. You can also print directly from a USB drive plugged into the USB port on the front of the printer. If desired, you can expand the standard 128 MB memory to 640 MB, expanding the printer's ability to handle large or complex files.
Secure Printing
Choose the option to add a PIN so that unauthorized individuals can't access confidential data. The 10-key pad is simple to use, so it's easy to give access to those you want to without compromising security. You can also use the hardware integration pocket to add a security card swipe device.

Member Summary

HP LaserJet P3015n Printer
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not necessarily, it's just that the online system does not allow items tagged as clearance to be reserved online.

crhptic (Apr. 12, 2013 @ 7:31p) |

I just found a store that had 1 floor model left and they quoted me $378.50 ... nuts

BamBam0099 (Apr. 13, 2013 @ 10:01a) |

They're still available for shipping ($580). Anyone have any experience with ordering from Staples.com and returning to... (more)

Danzilla (Apr. 13, 2013 @ 10:21a) |

http://checkinventory.site44.com/
inventory checker
SKU 884762
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice! Seeing limited availability at some stores near me.

MayorMcShiv said:   Nice! Seeing limited availability at some stores near me.

Where is the availability check on Staples' site? I'd love to go pick this up, exactly what I am looking for....

How do I get it for under 100?

itismycountry said:   How do I get it for under 100?

Title says "B&M Clearance" (Physical store).

Lol, I just want to know where the availability check for this is located, I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the site, don't want to waste the trip(s) trying to find one.

ebbikenezer said:   MayorMcShiv said:   Nice! Seeing limited availability at some stores near me.

Where is the availability check on Staples' site? I'd love to go pick this up, exactly what I am looking for....

http://checkinventory.home.comcast.net?site=S&sku=884762

ebbikenezer said:   itismycountry said:   How do I get it for under 100?

Lol, I just want to know where the availability check for this is located, I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the site, don't want to waste the trip(s) trying to find one.

Inventory Checker, credit goes to OP....

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/technology/1164763/

ajay71 said:   ebbikenezer said:   itismycountry said:   How do I get it for under 100?

THAT is really cool! Bookmarked and sticlied!

DonMorgan said:   ajay71 said:   ebbikenezer said:   itismycountry said:   How do I get it for under 100?

THAT is really cool! Bookmarked and sticlied!

I don't see an option to make it "sticky" as before anymore. Is there a round about to make it sticky?

Low stock clearance only at 1 store(25+ miles) for me. Not sure if I should head there.

How is this unit for aftermarket refilling? Is there chip on board that prevents refilling/reusing cartridges?

not one within 100 miles of me ...

brusbrother said:   How is this unit for aftermarket refilling? Is there chip on board that prevents refilling/reusing cartridges?

Theirs are a little over 1 cent/page, I see generics for about .4 cents/page.

Much more of a concern to me is the reviews--not lasting, lots of jams. It's modern HP, not old HP.

LOL. Not sold at any location within 100 miles of me (I'm 20 miles from NYC).

ebbikenezer said:   MayorMcShiv said:   Nice! Seeing limited availability at some stores near me.

Staples delivery policy
An estimated delivery date will be provided after your order is placed.
Software download orders will be fulfilled via a separate email confirmation to the customer. The software download email will include download links and instructions on how to complete download. Additional questions about software downloads?
These dates vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location and the items you order. Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
Delivery dates noted apply to orders placed by 5:00 p.m. local time (or 4:00 p.m. local time in stores and in limited locations across the country) and where credit approval and product availability are confirmed by 5:00 p.m. on the same business day* that the order is placed. Items shipped direct from the vendor may require an earlier order placement time. You will be notified of the estimated delivery date in a confirmation e–mail. (Not available for in–store orders if email address is not submitted.)
Staples' catalog, Web site and US retail businesses are operated within the continental US for customers within the US and therefore do not ship or bill to international addresses. Staples delivers to street addresses (not P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO) in the continental US only.

some store says Low Stock Clearance Item, but it doesn't allow me to reserve any (shows 0), does it mean it's OOS in that store?

hmmm theres a few stores within 20 miles that have low stock...just wondering if i need a laser printer
awesome deal just...do i need one!

My store has it for 232.50 is there anyway to get them to mark it down more?

bobby312345 said:   My store has it for 232.50 is there anyway to get them to mark it down more?

Talk to the manager. My store had it at that price for a while.

I Wonder why they are going for so cheap? I see that they are not wireless, not duplex or any of the other features that we take for granted anymore, but for a rock solid laser printer, this is a pretty nice deal. Either way, it's a YMMV deal but green for the OP!

ViveLeRoi said:   I Wonder why they are going for so cheap? I see that they are not wireless, not duplex or any of the other features that we take for granted anymore, but for a rock solid laser printer, this is a pretty nice deal. Either way, it's a YMMV deal but green for the OP!

I agree.

ViveLeRoi said:   I Wonder why they are going for so cheap? I see that they are not wireless, not duplex or any of the other features that we take for granted anymore, but for a rock solid laser printer, this is a pretty nice deal. Either way, it's a YMMV deal but green for the OP!

It says it can print duplex...

cleverstar said:   ViveLeRoi said:   I Wonder why they are going for so cheap? I see that they are not wireless, not duplex or any of the other features that we take for granted anymore, but for a rock solid laser printer, this is a pretty nice deal. Either way, it's a YMMV deal but green for the OP!

small business duty not just personal.

cleverstar said:   ViveLeRoi said:   I Wonder why they are going for so cheap? I see that they are not wireless, not duplex or any of the other features that we take for granted anymore, but for a rock solid laser printer, this is a pretty nice deal. Either way, it's a YMMV deal but green for the OP!

I believe the models that end in dn or x print duplex, this model that ends in n looks like it doesn't

Wrong...

Printer Duplexing Type Manual

Just called to Staples, and was told that they have one ( that is in Display ), and doesnt have its original packing, etc etc. They told me that price is $94.50.

Can anyone tell me the store location that had these for 94.50 even if they are sold out.

For a little more, Best Buy has a HP Laser Pro 200 Color Laser Printer on sale for $164 on Sale this week. This is a great deal, it is normally $329

Got one at a store near me, it was the last one within 100 miles, but it was a display. So they gave me 5% off, so I was out the door for about $95.00

After driving 100+ miles and checked 4 different stores listed as "low stock clearance item", finally scored a display. Thanks OP!

Clearance
Disclaimer
Just picked up one in NJ, (near NYC) for $85.05.

Very little luck with Staples clearance items, and I've tried. Either it's long gone, or it's at a higher price than other Staples stores. One time I scored was on a couple Antec 500W power supplies, but that was years ago.

A couple stores >20 miles away show very little stock of the printer, but they're usually just inventory errors from past experience.

bobby312345 said:   Can anyone tell me the store location that had these for 94.50 even if they are sold out.

The inventory checker showed one in North Las Vegas. I didn't try to find out what they wanted for it, though.

LorenPechtel said:
Much more of a concern to me is the reviews--not lasting, lots of jams. It's modern HP, not old HP.
You're right! The reviews on Amuzon are terrible! No thanks.

The reviews on almost all printers look like this. At the price, it is a great deal.

itismycountry said:   How do I get it for under 100?

Yeah, I would love to know also. I did a check out and it was $579 so I got out.

ncleo said:   For a little more, Best Buy has a HP Laser Pro 200 Color Laser Printer on sale for $164 on Sale this week. This is a great deal, it is normally $329

$164? I'm seeing $349.99

Printer System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008; Mac OS X v10.4 or higher; Novell NetWare; Red Hat Linux 7.x or higher; SuSE Linux 8.x or higher

I'm now using Windows 7 on 2 desktops and a laptop, which are all able to send printing to either of my two current printers - would there be a problem getting this printer to work with Win7?

dionaea said:   Printer System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008; Mac OS X v10.4 or higher; Novell NetWare; Red Hat Linux 7.x or higher; SuSE Linux 8.x or higher

I'm now using Windows 7 on 2 desktops and a laptop, which are all able to send printing to either of my two current printers - would there be a problem getting this printer to work with Win7?
None whatsoever.

Skipping 12 Messages...
They're still available for shipping ($580). Anyone have any experience with ordering from Staples.com and returning to local Staples? Do the items end up returned to warehouse or put on the floor??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014