• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com Movies and TV: G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Ticket Offer

Link Here

Purchase any of the below movies (see link) on DVD, Blu-ray, or Digital Video Download between March 17, 2013 and April 6, 2013 and receive a promotional code which you can redeem for a Hollywood Movie Money® certificate valid for up to $7.50 off a movie ticket to see the movie G.I. Joe: Retaliation. Certificate is valid from 3/29/2013 - 5/24/13 at participating theaters.
Step 1: Complete your purchase of any of the movies below between March 17, 2013 and April 6, 2013.

Step 2: Once shipment of the movie occurs or you complete the purchase of your digital video, you will receive an e-mail within 48 hours containing your promotional code. Click the link contained in the email to go to www.gijoeretaliationrewards.com/ and activate your promotional code.

Step 3: On the www.gijoeretaliationrewards.com/ website, follow the instructions to enter your promotional code and other required information and print your certificate.

some of the disks are 7 dollars.. searched for this and didn't see it when looking for retaliation and G.I. Joes.. sorry if this is a dupe.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Ticket Offer
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

if you buy the first G.I. Joe movie (G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)) from the link above, for 7 bucks, you get the DVD, an Amazon Instant Video rental for that movie and the movie ticket credit mentioned.

Can't give a greenie for any deal to see this movie. Granted, it wasn't "The Expendables", but....

I did pay $5 to see it at Imax courtesy of an annual pass. After getting home and being asked by my neighbor about it, I said that when he does finally see it on Netflix, his first thought during the closing credits will be "Gosh, glad I'll get another 29 days of movie streaming for my $7.99."

that bad huh? oh well.

Maybe somebody was already going to buy one of those movies anyway.. if so, they can get some freebies.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014