• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This item is FAR at Newegg

AVG Internet Security 2013 - 1 PC
$30 - $30 MIR card exp 4/11/13

This will be added to the main thread's QS. I apologize if this is a repost. Thank you for reading.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

VivYip said:   This item is FAR at Newegg

This will be added to the main thread's QS. I apologize if this is a repost. Thank you for reading.

The rebate form state: "...Customer may only redeem ONE rebate per specified product per 12 month period from date of purchase...."

Does that mean if I have done the rebate for this product the last time around (few weeks ago), I can't do this again?

TIA

Is AVG any good? I have been hit with virus' with McAfee and now Norton 360 and it's getting old.

confused200 said:   VivYip said:   This item is FAR at Newegg

The rebate form state: "...Customer may only redeem ONE rebate per specified product per 12 month period from date of purchase...."

Does that mean if I have done the rebate for this product the last time around (few weeks ago), I can't do this again?

TIA

Oh, come on, you should know better than this!

When something like this is mentioned, it means one of the same rebate can't be redeemed more than once in a 12 month period. Unless AVG tries to pull something sketchy, that is.

CurlyGirl1 said:   Is AVG any good? I have been hit with virus' with McAfee and now Norton 360 and it's getting old.
It's good. So are McAfee and Norton 360.

No product creates a magical force field which prevents all evil from touching your computer. But when properly configured and used, and combined with reasonable computing practices, AVG Internet Security 2013 should accord you a substantial degree of protection.

nitesbane said:   confused200 said:   VivYip said:   This item is FAR at Newegg

TIA

When something like this is mentioned, it means one of the same rebate can't be redeemed more than once in a 12 month period. Unless AVG tries to pull something sketchy, that is.

I ask a simple question, and your answer is not responsive.

What do you mean by "one of the same rebate"? The same rebate offer #? If that is the case, I don't recall any rebate offer lasting for 12 months.

confused200 said:   nitesbane said:   

I ask a simple question, and your answer is not responsive.

What do you mean by "one of the same rebate"? The same rebate offer #? If that is the case, I don't recall any rebate offer lasting for 12 months.

while some rebates do last for 12 months, I believe nitesbane was pretty clear: 1 product/12 months since last purchase (from the new terms on the rebate, it doesn't matter what the rebate offer is, if the product has been purchased within the past 12 months, AVG & rebateshq may invalidate your rebate and not pay the rebate to the submitter.)

(for example, rebateshq could reject an AVG rebate if the person has purchased AVG av2013 earlier this year in jan if the person purchses another copy of AVG 2013 this week because the product has been purchased & submitted for rebates within the 12 month period.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014