• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First time I've ever seen Menards offer a money maker in their ad. The "Project Days Sale" ad page 1 has:

100% Cotton wash cloth 12" x 12" SKU 668-0061, 668-0062
While 1.2 million last sale! Sale starts 4/7 (thru 4/21).

Reg price $3, Rebate $4, You make $1 after rebate, limit 5.

Rebate will be merchandise credit.

Menards Sale Ad 4/7 - 4/21

Rebate 3835

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

should have been marked B&M in title. They do not have many outlets.

nortotron said:   should have been marked B&M in title. They do not have many outlets.[/]

Read the rebate form to understand all T&Cs

bippie said:   

After all expenses, I make a few cents and get 5 free washcloths

No, after all expenses..you purchased some pretty expensive washcloths.

The rebate excludes online sales.

nortotron said:   should have been marked B&M in title. They do not have many outlets.

I meant they do not have many outlets in and around MA.

FYI - rebate is typical Menards rebate -- it's for merchandise credit, so if you don't live near a Menards and are shipping it to yourself, you may want to reconsider.

DreamBucket said:    it's for merchandise credit, so if you don't live near a Menards and are shipping it to yourself, you may want to reconsider.

I'm not sure why people don't bother to read past posts, or even the rebate form for that matter.

It makes no difference if your Menards is next door....if you place the order online....you will not get the rebate.

bippie said:   nortotron said:   should have been marked B&M in title. They do not have many outlets.

For me, shipping was $3.19. After all expenses, I make a few cents and get 5 free washcloths

Good point - glad I did not order online. Also excludes "sorry slip" orders

Thanks for posting this. I browsed through their circular and thought this item was $1 after MIR and didn't pay much attention. Wowser, this is a new one!

pkp413 said:   Thanks for posting this. I browsed through their circular and thought this item was $1 after MIR and didn't pay much attention. Wowser, this is a new one!

You're welcome...for people that want to churn rebate credits, this works even better since they don't charge tax (in IL anyway).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014