Pizza Baking Oven for $40

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pizza Baking Oven for $40

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/pizza-baking-oven/prod.jump?ppId=1e0c4d5&searchTerm=pizza+baking+oven&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null&catId=SearchResults

With the stainless steel Pizza Baking Oven, simply place your pizza onto the included griddle pan, insert the pan into the oven, and enjoy a hot, delicious pizza in just minutes.

time knob adjusts how long pizza cooks

bell alarm sounds to alert you when your pizza is done
holds up to a 12" diameter pizza

Warranted by manufacturer; see Customer Service for details.

JCPenney
See JCPenney discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

pizza oven
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Deals4mykids said:   

time knob adjusts how long pizza cooks

bell alarm sounds to alert you when your pizza is done

Thank you for those detailed specifications.

I haven't used this specific model, but the issue I've had when using small standalone pizza ovens like this in the past was that the outside gets cooked, while the center stays frozen or just starts to thaw.

bytem3 said:   I haven't used this specific model, but the issue I've had when using small standalone pizza ovens like this in the past was that the outside gets cooked, while the center stays frozen or just starts to thaw.

Which are confirmed by most of the reviews:

http://reviews.jcpenney.com/1573/121329/pizza-baking-oven-review...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014