• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Galaxy III is 9.99 now for both new and upgrade at Amazon or WalMart.com

Since Best Buy is now price matching Amazon, and many people have the 50 dollar gift card offer from Best Buy, one can get paid to buy the phone.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

galaxy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Where is the Best Buy 50 dollar gift card offer from Best Buy? Any link because I am thinking about trading up Thursday... (more)

wxforecaster (Apr. 09, 2013 @ 3:55p) |

wxforecaster (Apr. 09, 2013 @ 3:58p) |

But it ended Feb. 9 2013. So the $50 gift card is a no go it seems.

wxforecaster (Apr. 09, 2013 @ 4:17p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

called local best buy and they stated they are no longer matching Amazon on phones. Sanford Florida

At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor's store and these designated major online retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and WalMart.com. We will match prices between our stores and BestBuy.com®. We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase.

The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: Contract mobile phone devices and plans, the online prices of retailers not listed, the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace vendors) on designated major online retailers websites, post purchase price match requests to competitor's prices, Best Buy for Business™, offers that include financing, gift card offers, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, competitor's service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, our and our competitor's Deal of the Day, daily deals, special hour sale event items and credit card offers, BestBuy.com Clearance & More and Marketplace items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Hi! This is the OP. Thanks for the clarification regarding contract smartphones. In all the news that I have read about the Best Buy price match I never saw the exclusion related to phones.

No problem still a good deal, just upgraded three lines for the rest of the family. I was waiting for the price to drop when the S4 released Did it through Amazon. Thanks for the info. reped

Amazon says $49 for upgrade and WalMart $179.. am i missing something? i selected blue phone with existing option

Just checked and upgrades are $49 at Amazon and $69 at WalMart

ATT is 9.99 for new or upgrade... sorry did not check other carriers

Sprint and Verizon appear to be 49 for upgrade and 19 for new customers on Amazon

any info for tmobile people? Just spent 500 for two galaxysIII and have to pay another 500 over the course of 24 months.
Got the phones 5 days ago and can still return them, just cant find galaxy SIII cheaper for tmobile

I just got BB to match WalMart for the $9.99

They charged me the full amount, and then went in after purchase and did a refund. They said it was to "hide" it from upper management or something like that.
And, I got the $50 GC.

I got the blue AT&T S3 from Amazon for $9.99 + CA tax. Thank OP

I've tried but its listing the phones as only available in store. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks got Mine in California, 40 bucks after California Tax but before 36 dollar ATT activation

I see no other option on AT&T's website for selecting anything between 0 texts and Unlimited texting.

I've gotten by with 200 texts/mo plan on my current phone for several months at $5/mo extra ... want to do the same on this new phone ... but only see an Unlimited Texting for $20/mo.

Might a local AT&T store be able to "grandfather" in my $5/mo 200 text/mo plan onto this phone?

it'll be FREE soon. why pay

sativen said:   I just got BB to match WalMart for the $9.99

They charged me the full amount, and then went in after purchase and did a refund. They said it was to "hide" it from upper management or something like that.
And, I got the $50 GC.

Good for you. Nice goin'! My advice is always be aggressive...

AT&T only needs to be in the title

What's this Best Buy gift card deal?

Sk8terboy said:   I see no other option on AT&T's website for selecting anything between 0 texts and Unlimited texting.

I've gotten by with 200 texts/mo plan on my current phone for several months at $5/mo extra ... want to do the same on this new phone ... but only see an Unlimited Texting for $20/mo.

Might a local AT&T store be able to "grandfather" in my $5/mo 200 text/mo plan onto this phone?

YES!

The text plus app with your own phone number (1.99) gives you free texts to all who text you to that number. We have ATT and it works well. It works with android and iOS. It uses a little data on data plan.

Can't find it any more.

whiteb8791 said:   Can't find it any more.

textPlus Gold is here:

textPlus Gold $1.99

I don't have an Android phone so hope it works for you...

Please AT & T name in title,so T-Mobile customer don't try to get deal

Where is the Best Buy 50 dollar gift card offer from Best Buy? Any link because I am thinking about trading up Thursday. The S2 is killing me with that update ATT had. It offsets everything in your phone!

But it ended Feb. 9 2013. So the $50 gift card is a no go it seems.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014