• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great deal on charmin basic tp at Staples. They have a 24=48 rolls for $9.99 plus you get 5% back in rewards and free shipping. This is the best deal I can find this week.

20=40 at WalMart for $9.97
16=32 on Amazon for $13.99

http://www.staples.com/Charmin-Basic-Bath-Tissue-Rolls-1-Ply-24-...

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

charmin (16.27kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Is Saples a new store?

Sorry, I was never a good typer

Their instore ad has a coupon for 15% too, if you got in store.

usadaytrader said:   Is Saples a new store?

It must be new because google found nothing about saples.

Since there is no STANDARD as to the size of a roll, we need more information to determine the value of the offer.

Unfortunately, this is exactly why it's difficult to cross-compare TP rolls. Sheets help but then there are also 2 ply and 1 ply.

my1bug said:   Unfortunately, this is exactly why it's difficult to cross-compare TP rolls. Sheets help but then there are also 2 ply and 1 ply.

Exactly, and to make it more confusing makers are now also using
BIG ROLLS

besides
DOUBLE ROLL

I finds that the WM shelf tags break down the unit price great.

Great in for 2 for #2

This is about 14 cents / meter squared. Most stores (Wal-Mart) sell same brand for 17 cents / square meter. (same # of plies)

I smell something unclean here...

24-big rolls Charmin Basic under a different item number has different specs.

Item # 100202
Product Details
Charmin® Basic Bath Tissue is durable and long-lasting—perfect for your family's budget.
•385 sheets per roll
•24 big rolls per pack
•1-ply
•White and unscented
•Embossed big rolls
•Has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal
http://www.staples.com/Charmin-Basic-Bath-Tissue-Rolls-1-Ply-24-...

The 100202 is part of a mailer promo with a coupon on this item number. The mailer coupon does not apply on the 884221.

Charmin Ultra Soft 24=48 at safeway for the next couple days, only $10.99 each when you buy at least 2. That's about Costco price when there isn't a extra $2 off (almost every month) although Costco notes its rolls as "Jumbo" and has a bigger equivalence rating (30 = 83).

RE:
I smell something unclean here...
24-big rolls Charmin Basic under a different item number has different specs.

Exactly, the same name means different amounts of paper depending on the store to be sold....
Seems like a pricing game....
OMG, I have never heard of that before (NOT)

Eh, this is a little too iffy for me. $11.79 in cart with a "Coupon" added to cart but with no details, and a promise of Instant Savings during checkout. Labor intensive, at this point.

crappy deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014