• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

eReceipt
Disclaimer
Shopping for a new Sprint HTC One for device upgrade with contract extension (pre order release date Apr 19), and best price I can find is $119 at Wirefly (thanks to itechpost.com) with free shipping and no tax to CA. $119 Wirefly link. I had signed up for the HTC One pre order email, but it's best price is $199 + a free case using the email promo code 5F7D75AFC4. My local Best Buy and Radio Shack are also $199. (Some have mentioned that BB has a $50 Google Play credit, but not available at my local store. And Radio Shack does have a $10 voucher offer, but still doesn't beat the Wirefly deal.) Use the link as the regular Wirefly website shows $149. $119 Wirefly link.

Member Summary

HTC One
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This is one of the reasons I'm taking a chance with my SERO. Worse case I'll just go to Tmobiles $30 prepaid.

tracker2208 (Apr. 12, 2013 @ 7:15a) |

Looks like the canceled my order. Worth a shot.

tracker2208 (Apr. 13, 2013 @ 9:56a) |

not sure why you got all the red. I have a One V and prior to a Hero; decent phones but I wouldn't say 'very well built'... (more)

hakujin (Apr. 13, 2013 @ 10:07p) |

• Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HTC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

htc are good phone, my wife has one...

HTC phones are very well built. Their emphasis on build quality is above samsung and IMO match the iphone. The last htc phone i had, evolte, felt and looked so much better than the gs3 that I have now, but i just feel that there is more roms and developers out there for the gs3. If you plan on keeping the phone close to stock or minimal customization its definitely the way to go.

I've gone from an htc touch pro 2--> evo 4g --> samsung epic (gs1) --> evo lte --> gs3. Will probably buy this phone, Thanks op.

Those of us with SERO,I guess are limited to only ordering from the corporate store?

From all I've read, it's going to be pretty close between this and the Galaxy S4. Almost all hardware internally is identical, but this one has an all-metal body.

yep, SERO/everythingPlus customer get the shaft and have to order from the Sprint site or at the corporate store, paying the regular upgrade fees plus tax plus 36 dollars activation

Great phone... Two things I do not like

1. Non-swappable battery... I got four batteries for my note 2 and swap battery regularly
2. Non-expandable storage.... 16GB is just too small for some folks..

Great camera and speaker system, at this price it is practically free

CrazyApe said:   Can someone tell me if this has a microSD slot?

nope.

You may get it for $19 by doing this trade-in deal.

HTC One $100 Cash Back Offer

It's $99.00 at Sprint website (Pre-order):

HTC One Pre

Squonk said:   It's $99.00 at Sprint website (Pre-order):

HTC One Pre

Only if you're moving from another carrier. If you're already on Sprint, it's $199. If you want to switch to Sprint, I think the $100 off is good on any phone.

If you're looking for a HTC One deal on AT&T, they're offering free, the HTC Media Link HD with your pre-order. They say it retails for $90 and it plugs into your TV's HDMI port and allows you to send content to your TV wirelessly. Not sure if it's worth $90, but I'll take it for free.

b18c1da6 said:   HTC phones are very well built. Their emphasis on build quality is above samsung and IMO match the iphone. The last htc phone i had, evolte, felt and looked so much better than the gs3 that I have now, but i just feel that there is more roms and developers out there for the gs3. If you plan on keeping the phone close to stock or minimal customization its definitely the way to go.

I've gone from an htc touch pro 2--> evo 4g --> samsung epic (gs1) --> evo lte --> gs3. Will probably buy this phone, Thanks op.

You're kidding right?! HTC sucks DOnkey balls and I've owned a few WM ones, an EVO4g, Evo Shift all needing replacement several times within the 2 yrs I owned each one. HTC=Crap, I stuck it out with them but finally gave up.

Samsung builds some nice phones.

I got sero classic and went though 4 htc. 3 touch/es and the touch pro 2, finally gave up couple months ago - tp2 last only a few months and it was the final stroke. No more htc for me.

dkd711 said:   b18c1da6 said:   HTC phones are very well built. Their emphasis on build quality is above samsung and IMO match the iphone. The last htc phone i had, evolte, felt and looked so much better than the gs3 that I have now, but i just feel that there is more roms and developers out there for the gs3. If you plan on keeping the phone close to stock or minimal customization its definitely the way to go.

You're kidding right?! HTC sucks DOnkey balls and I've owned a few WM ones, an EVO4g, Evo Shift all needing replacement several times within the 2 yrs I owned each one. HTC=Crap, I stuck it out with them but finally gave up.

f2000sa said:   Great phone... Two things I do not like

1. Non-swappable battery... I got four batteries for my note 2 and swap battery regularly

I don't why many smartphones go this way. But it seems you can choose different version for a larger RAM.

annawhitee said:   f2000sa said:   Great phone... Two things I do not like

1. Non-contentse battery... I got four batteries for my note 2 and swap battery regularly

I don't why many smartphones go this way. But it seems you can choose different version for a larger RAM.

Non-expandable storage come from companies push toward the cloud copying Apple drive toward contents. Its why i didnt go with the nexus phone when i droped Sprint sero, even though the price and performance was great.
They dont seems to understand that in the us unlimited mean 200mb (and dropping) and then the hit on battery for being connected.

No swap battery is big negative. Many of us can't afford the risk of trying to find an AC or DC outlet in the midst of a busy day.

Great Phone.. I really want it..

f2000sa said:   Great phone... Two things I do not like

That's just stupid. It's deal killer for me, next........

It's not 16GB. It's 32 and 64.

lambo881 said:   Squonk said:   It's $99.00 at Sprint website (Pre-order):

HTC One Pre

Only if you're moving from another carrier. If you're already on Sprint, it's $199. If you want to switch to Sprint, I think the $100 off is good on any phone.

If you're looking for a HTC One deal on AT&T, they're offering free, the HTC Media Link HD with your pre-order. They say it retails for $90 and it plugs into your TV's HDMI port and allows you to send content to your TV wirelessly. Not sure if it's worth $90, but I'll take it for free.

Wrong. This link takes you to "New to Sprint?" page at same price, $99.00

New Sprint customer

The tax for me in California is $52.xx! They tax on the full price. That's a deal breaker for me...

However, the free media link HD sounds good but I didn't see it on the new user page. Also, (gasp!) I don't have an HD TV, SD is fine for me.

I was told you couldnt pre-order from the corporate store, so telesales only for SERO, $12 shipping fee.

Sero is becoming less and less attractive. I'm considering Straight Talk.

Just sent this to my sister in Cali. Thanks!

tuan2 said:   I got sero classic and went though 4 htc. 3 touch/es and the touch pro 2, finally gave up couple months ago - tp2 last only a few months and it was the final stroke. No more htc for me.

dkd711 said:   b18c1da6 said:   HTC phones are very well built. Their emphasis on build quality is above samsung and IMO match the iphone. The last htc phone i had, evolte, felt and looked so much better than the gs3 that I have now, but i just feel that there is more roms and developers out there for the gs3. If you plan on keeping the phone close to stock or minimal customization its definitely the way to go.

I had issues with the TP2, but I have had the HTC Arrive for over two years now, and have had zero issues with it. I was hesitant at first, but after my experience with the Arrive, I would get a HTC phone again.

About SERO - 2 years ago I ordered an Epic 4G thru RadioShack.com and was able to effortlessly activated with SERO-P (changing from normal SERO). Even though I've read about people having all kinds of problems ordering thru Wirefly and activating it with their SERO or SERO-P plan I'm gonna give it a go.

I just placed the order, I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Table83 said:   Sero is becoming less and less attractive. I'm considering Straight Talk.
This is one of the reasons I'm taking a chance with my SERO. Worse case I'll just go to Tmobiles $30 prepaid.

Looks like the canceled my order. Worth a shot.

not sure why you got all the red. I have a One V and prior to a Hero; decent phones but I wouldn't say 'very well built'. Proof is in pudding though; HTC is on a downward slalom slope right now, might be bankrupt by end of year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014