DISCOUNT FOR ACID REFLUX REMEDY PROGRAM

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just ordered this so I can't tell you if the program works or not. There are 9 PDF downloads.

But with the discount coupon and immediate download option, it only cost me about $10 so I am trying it.

You'll have to start by watching the "fluff" video
At the end of the video you will have the opportunity to order immediate download or printed copies.

Immediate download cost $19.97 and $10 coupon code save10 will bring the cost down to $9.97

http://www.refluxremedy.com/mgmb.php?subid=lifeacid0406

Member Summary

DISCOUNT FOR ACID REFLUX REMEDY PROGRAM
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Garbage. Ive seen this on the internet before.

lorymills1 said:   I just ordered this so I can't tell you if the program works or not. There are 9 PDF downloads.

But with the discount coupon and immediate download option, it only cost me about $10 so I am trying it.

You'll have to start by watching the "fluff" video
At the end of the video you will have the opportunity to order immediate download or printed copies.

Immediate download cost $19.97 and $10 coupon code save10 will bring the cost down to $9.97

http://www.refluxremedy.com/mgmb.php?subid=lifeacid0406

Actually scanned through the material and it's not bad. Includes many, many facts and suggestions that have been offered by my various doctors and internet research. Guess the benefit is that it is all in one place and categorized. There's also a ton of stuff that I haven't heard of and haven't tried - so we'll see. Still recommend giving it a whirl rather than starting at a doctors office.
Doctor visit copay is $30 and this is $10
Also, I'm one of those people that underwent many procedures that doctors told me would help - each and procedure made it worse - and some of these procedures could have been life threatening.
So although I welcome governors opinion.... please don't be discourage about trying it if you suffer like I do. I've spent more than 10 bucks on over the counter meds, and scripts that WERE TRULY garbage.

Oh boy, this is going to be a real sizzler in Hot Deals...

I have a cure.
1. eat slower
2. chew more
3. eat smaller quantities more frequently
4. drink liquids between meals rather than with
5. proteins and simple carbs ok, complex carbs with simple carbs ok, Fruit with nothing else, proteins and starches not together except in very limited quantities.

source: I used to have heartburn bad after almost every meal, now I can even eat pork with reckless abandon according to my rules. I also lost weight and have more energy.

I hope you have tried Omeprazole 20 mg qam.

I ordered it...lots of stuff to read. Looks like some iof it is what my doctor already recommended. Listening to the video gets painful...talks too much

On a related note, if you are suffering from symptoms of gastric ulcers, it is worthwhile to get checked for infection by h pylori as a possible culprit.

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/h-pylori-helicobacter-pylori

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014