• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home beverage maker with easy push button carbonation. Bottles feature bayonet connection. Station includes one sparkling appliance, one bottle and one exchangeable CO2 cylinder.
Primo Flavorstation formerly retailed at $69.99 at Lowes. This is a closeout! You can use SodaSteam beverages sold everywhere (WalMart, Staples, Bed, Bath, and Beyond).

One huge advantage over SodaSteam is the standard CO2 cylinder that can be refilled at many sporting good stores (Dicks, Sports Authority) because it is similar to the tank used for paint ball guns, usually $3-4 per refill.

Member Summary

Primo Flavorstation (18.66kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Wish they hadn't discontinued this, their syrups were all much better than Sodastream.

Is this in store or online? Link is dead.

Is this in store or online? Link is dead.

Forget this overpriced junk. Build your own CO2 system. Re-use ANY soda bottle and get a much larger AND RE-FILLABLE CO2 tank that will last years (re-fill at any welding supply store, etc.). Plenty of info online. Buy or MAKE any soda flavoring you like. Don't get hooked into buying this junk where you have to use their containers and low power CO2 cartridges. That's the scam.

Link is good for me. Got two on order! Missed out on the Lowes closeout, but this is a much better price.

Green for you OP! Also available in store, but no Tuesday Morning's near my house. UPS Guy is right, Primo flavors were much better than SodaStream.

Big Lots advance sale flyer is showing the Primo for $29.00 starting Sunday, April 14, 2013.

Taco said:   Forget this overpriced junk. Build your own CO2 system. Re-use ANY soda bottle and get a much larger AND RE-FILLABLE CO2 tank that will last years (re-fill at any welding supply store, etc.). Plenty of info online. Buy or MAKE any soda flavoring you like. Don't get hooked into buying this junk where you have to use their containers and low power CO2 cartridges. That's the scam.aside from the subjective remarks, I agree building your own setup is best for tinkerers and those who want customized drinks that are not soda, like carbonated fruit juice. Plus, you might even expand your system to beer applications. The system won't be easy as the propriety ones, since you need to shake your concoction to infuse the co2.

its available online at tuesdaymorning.com or in the stores. this link will take you to the desktop site. If your on your mobile device this link will work.

I picked up one today at TM. The had plenty. I might just buy another so I have a spare bottle and co2 tank.

deboraherbes said:   Big Lots advance sale flyer is showing the Primo for $29.00 starting Sunday, April 14, 2013.
This might be available at your local Big Lots today. After reading this I went over to my local store and they had them already out. I can confirm that they ring at $29.

Buy RC Cola 1 gallon syrups from Sams Club online for around $15 add a nozzle to refill your empty Primo syrup bottles. It taste great, I use 6-7 pumps per Primo soda bottle.

okay so i picked this up at big lots it says only 3 pumps per bottle, it tastes flat any hints on usage??

twinsinok107 said:   okay so i picked this up at big lots it says only 3 pumps per bottle, it tastes flat any hints on usage??

Use very cold water. The CO2 carrying capacity of cold water is much greater. Allow time for the CO2 to come to equilibrium pressure and dissolve into the water.

This offer is till good online. Green for you!

I picked up the 120 from their brick and mortar, comes with two one liter bottles, for $29.99. I bought a second for the spare parts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014