• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
.38 Special, 130 Grain, FMJ

Link

Cabela's
See Cabela's coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ammo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

ammo
Thanks SickPup404
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am surprised only few people green it. This is extremely hard ammo to find and price is very reasonable even with shipping and tax.

And... it's gone....

Ah, it was past my bed time.

THanks OP - got 5 boxes

As of this moment, 9mm, 10mm and .45 Colt is in stock

9mm OOS

Why are people stocking up ammo, thus driving up the price ?

Stas1976 said:   CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ 50rds 5200 17.99 50 0.36/rdCrazy Price. Crazy.
Thx, but now OOS. Love me some Blazer Brass though! Good reloading! Thx Stas!

People wait to buy ammo @Dicks.
Disclaimer
SickPup404 said:   Stas1976 said:   CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ 50rds 5200 17.99 50 0.36/rdCrazy Price. Crazy.
Thx, but now OOS. Love me some Blazer Brass though! Good reloading! Thx Stas!

I honestly do not know why people pay so much for Blazer Brass. Just go to Dicks on the morning the days they have a truck scheduled and pick up at a retail price. I came this Wednesday and picked 6 boxes of 9mm UMC @14.99. Could pick more. But why ? They have them every week.

The photo bellow shows a line of people.But we all got 9mm and 40S&W. The first guys also got Winchester White Box 100rd but they are dirty and I do not need them anyway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014