• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882146151

SHELL SHOCKER DEAL: Valid from 1 PM PDT to 2:59 PM PDT on Tuesday, April 9th, 2013

It's $0.99 after rebate at the moment but there will be price drop at 1 PM PDT

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

radio
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

after the last deal I can say they were not really worth the effort and stamp to send the rebates. I would not want to rely on this clock radio to wake me or to rely on it for weather at all. Poor poor poor quality more china junk to fill the landfills with.

cyberpitstop said:   after the last deal I can say they were not really worth the effort and stamp to send the rebates. I would not want to rely on this clock radio to wake me or to rely on it for weather at all. Poor poor poor quality more china junk to fill the landfills with.
Was going to get one, but you saved me the trouble. Thanks.

cyberpitstop said:   I would not want to rely on this clock radio to wake me or to rely on it for weather at all. Poor poor poor quality more china junk to fill the landfills with.

Your high quality clock radio is probably made in china too.

I have one - not a bad radio at all. I bought it for the weather band and fact it works on both AC and batteries.

May not be a bad radio for the beach....

any updates from their rebates last time?

http://newegg.rebateaccess.com/

mine:

EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251Offer #46512

The promotion "EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251" is promotion number 46512 and it runs from February 21st, 2013, to February 28th, 2013. All redemptions must be submitted or postmarked by March 30th, 2013.

submission received submission in process submission being mailed

Your registration has been completed and we are waiting to receive the corresponding mail.

I have the following:

We have received your submission and it is being processed.

its live

i got one last time, the radio is barely acceptable, the noaa radio is not at all. I used this during a recent tornado watch and it could NOT tune in to the noaa station without LOTS of static so bad it was impossible to listen. My ETON NOAA radio worked great during the same storm with excellent reception. I would not buy again even free after rebate

Bought one last time
Worked for 10 minutes then quit

In the trash.

vickh said:   any updates from their rebates last time?

http://newegg.rebateaccess.com/

mine:

EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251Offer #46512

The promotion "EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251" is promotion number 46512 and it runs from February 21st, 2013, to February 28th, 2013. All redemptions must be submitted or postmarked by March 30th, 2013.

submission received submission in process submission being mailed

Your registration has been completed and we are waiting to receive the corresponding mail.

Never got the rebate checks yet...Still hoping it would come.

squatter said:   

Never got the rebate checks yet...Still hoping it would come.

Since they don't come in the form of a check...you'll be waiting for a while.

in for one. hard for me to pass up FAR items. worst case it goes to Goodwill if I don't use it.

stiltner said:   Bought one last time
Worked for 10 minutes then quit

In the trash.

That's a surprise. Since they appear to be 50 years old, I'd have guessed they'd go another year without needing the optional $6.99 warranty.

in 4 one.tyop.

I was just a couple minutes too late. It just went OOS after I added it to my cart.

How do i file the rebate? the radio arrived without any mail-in-rebate form. Advise please.

How do i file the rebate? the radio arrived without any mail-in-rebate form. Advise please.

Here is a link to the rebate form and instructions:

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Newegg...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014