• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just managed to work out a screaming loud awesome deal with a Sears Associate.

This bag was listed at $280. Even Amazon price is $110.39


http://www.amazon.com/High-Sierra-Wheeled-Backpack-Black/dp/B000...

Attached a copy of the receipt for you all to do a price match!

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

High Sierra 22" Wheeled Backpack (7.47kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Good luck FWs!

Please tell us how you did it.

pjrxj said:   Please tell us how you did it.

He was an awesome associate; and I guess it was my day!

kharbanda2001 said:   Good luck FWs!


What ?


So this isn't on their website or any store to price match to $29.99 ?


Thanks for "sharing"..but unless your suggestion is to go into the store...and say:


"Hello, my acquaintance "kharbanda2001" on this one online deal finding website got this bag for this price.....I want the same"


how is this useful ?

respdoc said:   kharbanda2001 said:   Good luck FWs!


What ?


So this isn't on their website or any store to price match to $29.99 ?


Thanks for "sharing"..but unless your suggestion is to go into the store...and say:


"Hello, my acquaintance "kharbanda2001" on this one online deal finding website got this bag for this price.....I want the same"


how is this useful ?


All I can say is take a printout of the receipt and see if they'd do a price match for you!

Is that Frisco,Tax maybe Stone briar mall?. Can you give me the clerks name so I can get the hook-up. I work in Plano 10 min away.
Thx

kharbanda2001 said:   

All I can say is take a printout of the receipt and see if they'd do a price match for you!


Not sure why you are being so vague. Was this found on clearance or a special markdown.....or did just some random "awesome associate" just mark it down to $29.99....since you asked ?

wellRounded said:   Is that Frisco,Tax maybe Stone briar mall?. Can you give me the clerks name so I can get the hook-up. I work in Plano 10 min away.
Thx


Yes, it's at the Stone Briar Mall. I really don't want to quote the name/ ID of the associate.

kharbanda2001 said:   
Yes, it's at the Stone Briar Mall. I really don't want to quote the name/ ID of the associate.



Quite sad you're so trivial as to give red and refuse to answer legitimate questions.

Also...I highly doubt that associate even remembers what you look like...unless that "awesome associate" is also a close friend/family member hence why it was "your lucky day" (which also explains the reason you don't want to give out their name or ID).

kharbanda2001 said:   I just managed to work out a screaming loud awesome deal with a Sears Associate.

This bag was listed at $280. Even Amazon price is $110.39


http://www.amazon.com/High-Sierra-Wheeled-Backpack-Black/dp/B000...

Attached a copy of the receipt for you all to do a price match!


What was the price marked on this backpack when you started negotiating?

Years ago when I worked at Sears, the first two numbers in the item number were for the Department, and the rest were Sears SKU. So from OPs receipt, 14 39999, the 14 prefix is likely the dept - now 39999 **MIGHT** be the shady business, where an associate rang that SKU and handed over the bag to OP and OP walked out....

The problem is you didn't tell how or why you got the deal. So that gives us no basis on how to get the deal ourselves.

kharbanda2001 said:   Interesting! I just shared a deal that would save others some $$$, along with the receipt for fellow FW's to try to get a price match...
Ohh well! Good luck people!

kharbanda2001 said:   Interesting! I just shared a deal that would save others some $$$, along with the receipt for fellow FW's to try to get a price match...
Ohh well! Good luck people!


Ignore them. Your receipt copy is appreciated.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014