• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Virgin America: Fly Coast To Coast For Just $197.80 Round Trip With Tax

-Fare valid nonstop from Newark to Los Angeles or S. Francisco or vice versa.

-Valid for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays between 09/03 and 10/30.

-Seats are limited and this fare may expire as soon as tonight, so grab it while you can!

http://www.priceline.com

Member Summary

Virgin America
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Who can make plans like this 5 to 6 months away for a off-travel season flight? And Priceline can stick you on some very inconvenient flights too.

Sorry, not a great deal for me, OP.

JacquesTutite said:   Who can make plans like this 5 to 6 months away for a off-travel season flight? And Priceline can stick you on some very inconvenient flights too.

Sorry, not a great deal for me, OP.

Its a great deal to me...I usually plan my vacations 6 months ahead.

Thanks OP!

Was this a promotion that's now dead, or you just spotted some good fares between CA and NY area? Your link just goes to the Priceline home page and I don't see any promos.

OP's link is bad, this sale is when booking directly with Virgin America from their website, Priceline has nothing to do with it. One day sale only

No dice...also, $25/baggage fee is killing the deal.
(Yeah, I fly JB or SW for a free 1st check-in baggage...!!!)

Thanks a lot.

Wow - almost as cheap as the Southwest fare I got last January to fly cross country for $178 R/T! Too bad Virgin America doesn't fly to the cities I need to get to...

Thanks OP, now I just need a couple Giant's vs. Yankee tickets and a sleeping bag!

did several roundtrip saturday to saturday (1 week) searches and all are over $300. Guess the sale is over.

United and American are supposedly matching this offer from LAX/SFO to EWR:

http://thepointsguy.com/2013/04/newark-to-los-angeles-and-san-fr...

CheapCheap1 said:   No dice...also, $25/baggage fee is killing the deal.
(Yeah, I fly JB or SW for a free 1st check-in baggage...!!!)

Is $50 more bucks really killing the deal?? Seems like a steal even then. I'm guessing JB and SW are more than $50 higher than this deal.

Booked for a friends & used my virgin cc.

Can't get this work... is the fare coming up for anyone?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014