Voting History
rated:
Save Up to 45% on Mobil 1 Oil, Plus Get Up to $15 Back via Rebate

List Price: $76.41
Yesterday's Price: $52.12
Today's Discount: - $10.15

Gold Box Price: $41.97 (45% off)

Price after rebate $29.97

For a limited time, save up to 45% on select packs of Mobil 1 motor oil. Plus, you can save up to $15 more via mail-in rebate.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_dsd_B_A2EC30YU05AE9X?ie=UTF8&docId=1001155711

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

mobil 1
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not Hot.

Costco has Mobile 1 for around $24.00 a case 3 or 4 times a year.

Have you ever found 5w40 ESP-M at costco? That's what I need for my car

WalMart has a 5.1 QT jug for $24.xx all day/everyday price. No rebate.

... and yes, they do have 0w-40

There were a 2-3 STACKS of colorful Mobil 1 rebates near the register at a small town Parts Plus (ie..independent) parts store I visit.

I suspect with a little searching, one could come up with a rebate form that wouldn't be 'Amazon only'.

A $15 rebate off big box store prices would be a nice savings.

Rebate Offer: Receive $12 from Mobil 1 with this mail-in rebate. Offer valid through May 31.

marayatano said:   WalMart has a 5.1 QT jug for $24.xx all day/everyday price. No rebate.

Agreed, I moved to a new state and finally could find 15w50 at WalMart for $24 instead of the $50 I paid at Amazon

Logan71 said:   There were a 2-3 STACKS of colorful Mobil 1 rebates near the register at a small town Parts Plus (ie..independent) parts store I visit.

I suspect with a little searching, one could come up with a rebate form that wouldn't be 'Amazon only'.

A $15 rebate off big box store prices would be a nice savings.

It's not Amazon only... Seems like Costco and WalMart are not on the list though. For me its cheaper at Costco, usually $24 - $26 no rebate for 6 quarts, would have been nice to be able to combine it with the rebate.

http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Promotions/Store_Rebate_Mobil_1_Rules.aspx

That's a great deal. I love WalMart.

Man do I hate overinflated, ridiculous list pricing..

marayatano said:   WalMart has a 5.1 QT jug for $24.xx all day/everyday price. No rebate.

I live on Long Island, NY, where there are 13 Walmarts and every one of them is out of stock. WTF!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014