• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pre-owned Samsung Series 3 NP365E5C AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M 2.7GHz 15.6" Laptop @ CowBoom - $219.99

Free Shipping!

• AMD A6-4400M Processor, 2.7GHz
  • 15.6" 1366x768 LED-Backlit Display
  • 4GB DDR3 Memory
  • 500GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
  • Radeon HD 7520G Graphics
  • DVD+/-RW DVD Burner
  • 802.11b/g/n WLAN
  • USB 3.0
  • Windows 8

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

CowBoom
See CowBoom discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Pre-owned Samsung Series 3 NP365E5C AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M 2.7GHz 15.6" Laptop
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

HELLO, I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS LAPTOP HAS A BUILT IN WEB CAM AND IF SO WHAT ARE ITS SPECIFICATIONS, I MAY WANT IT FOR MY GF AND SHE DOES A LOT OF VIDEO CONFERENCING? thanks

Follow the link. Add says: "Built-in 1.3MP webcam
Makes it easy to chat with family and friends."

In reading the specs and the description of individual machines, I learned that these ship WITHOUT an installed operating system:
What's Included:15.6" Laptop - Black, Battery, AC Adapter, AC Power Cord, Operating System License Key Not Included:Installed Operating System, Operating System Installation Disc, Application Disc, Drivers Disc, Manuals

It doesn't indicate which OS license key is provided - I seem to be missing something.

The RAM is expandable to 8 GB

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-NP365E5C-S05US-Dual-Core-A6-4400M-...
Best Buy (not the same size HDD)http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+4...

skip

I've bought from them before, and more often than not the operating system license (and media) is NOT included and the hard drive is empty, so you would need your separate copy of windows to install it.

The condition has ranged from defective to almost-like-new, but there is usually a reason why these are returned or there are so many refurbished available or are sooo cheap. Usually it's something a lot of customers don't like, such as shitty screens with low contrast and too restrictive vision angles, or slower than expected performance, or perceived overheating, or low battery life, etc.

Most of the time they are just returned because of unreal expectations. Just don't expect a $450+ brand new, fully warranted, perfect condition entry level laptop without any flaws for $200 shipped and you'll be happy

dc4deals said:   HELLO, I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS LAPTOP HAS A BUILT IN WEB CAM AND IF SO WHAT ARE ITS SPECIFICATIONS, I MAY WANT IT FOR MY GF AND SHE DOES A LOT OF VIDEO CONFERENCING? thanks

I don't know if it has web cam but it does have Caps Lock key so you can can turn caps on or off when needed.

I am debating this as my wife has been using our 4+ year old Compaq laptop with overheating issues rather than our brand new chromebook due to the screen being larger on the compaq. All she really uses it for is photos and facebook so this should be more than sufficient. Now just if CowBoom accepted BestBuy gift cards....

ach1199 said:   dc4deals said:   HELLO, I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS LAPTOP HAS A BUILT IN WEB CAM AND IF SO WHAT ARE ITS SPECIFICATIONS, I MAY WANT IT FOR MY GF AND SHE DOES A LOT OF VIDEO CONFERENCING? thanks

I don't know if it has web cam but it does have Caps Lock key so you can can turn caps on or off when needed.

lol

Not sure if this laptop is following Win8's secure boot within the BIOS. If it is, Win8 keys are now supposed to be embedded in the BIOS. You just need to find a Win8 installation disk. After installation, win8 will automatically grab the key within the BIOS and activate it. Drivers should be downloadable from Samsung. Reading reviews on Newegg and Amazon, this is a decent laptop.

Personally I would skip this and get a i3. However, if you are on a tight budget, this is a very good price laptop. Btw, my experience with CowBoom, get grade of at least 6. Make sure you get one with AC power cord. I noticed some don't.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014