• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
Need a 1Sale.com coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Toshiba Excite 10.1 (29.45kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Android OS

Does anyone have experience with this tablet? I was able to get one of the Best Buy clearance iPad3 tablet from last week. Looking for a tablet for my significant other to use for browsing, pictures, etc. The reviews on this are OK but at 1/3 the price of the iPad make it much more interesting!

Any feedback on the tablet, price, 1sale etc. would be greatly appreciated as well as whether we should stay Android or go Apple.

cheapmot said:   Does anyone have experience with this tablet? I was able to get one of the Best Buy clearance iPad3 tablet from last week. Looking for a tablet for my significant other to use for browsing, pictures, etc. The reviews on this are OK but at 1/3 the price of the iPad make it much more interesting! Any feedback on the tablet, price, 1sale etc. would be greatly appreciated as well as whether we should stay Android or go Apple.

Check here.
Linky

I don't see any tablets for sale?

I have one. It's a decent Android tablet, plays HD video with no problem. The one thing that is bad about this tablet is the charging/usb cable. It is laughably large, proprietary, and next to impossible to find a replacement.

I don't see any tablets for sale?

I have the 32GB version of this tablet and it is wonderful. It is lighter than ipads to feel. Ofcourse, display-wise ipads are way better. But, for the use case I have that is not of concern.
This tablet performs awesome for the price and also allows for micro-SD card for additional space. It does not have the best camera in town (only 3MP), but again I don't carry around
tablet for taking pictures. I could use it with Skype/gtalk etc without much of a pain and the quality of video was good enough for me. If you are in a budget but want a big screen
tablet, you should go for this. Toshiba does build good hardware that works compared to Asus/Acer/Lenovo/etc IMO.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014