• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bradley BTIS1 Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker - The Smoker Store for $229 + free shipping

http://thesmokerstore.com/electric-smokers/bradley-btis1-origina...

The Original Bradley Smoker hot smokers, cold smokes and roasts to perfection. Unique smoke without fire system operates for up to 8 hours without refueling.
Taste the great outdoors with the original Bradley smoker, a unique four-rack meat and food smokehouse sold complete with its own smoke generator. The smoker makes it easy for the expert or novice smoker to enjoy gourmet-quality smoked food without heading to the nearest BBQ joint.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Product is sold through Amazon, so why not a direct link to the product? Also This review pretty much sealed the deal that Bradley is not a company I will ever buy from.

Here is the direct link.

Consider one of the electric smokers by Masterbuilt (also sold on Amazon) - a better product (I think).

Counterfit said:   Product is sold through Amazon, so why not a direct link to the product? Also This review pretty much sealed the deal that Bradley is not a company I will ever buy from.

That's just one review--I don't think it's fair to ignore the fact that over half of the 181 reviews of this smoker give it the top rating of five stars.

slappycakes said:   Consider one of the electric smokers by Masterbuilt (also sold on Amazon) - a better product (I think).

Being the owner of a Masterbuilt and in the market for a Bradley (or better) unit, there's no way this is the case. My Masterbuilt is very cheaply made and barely does the job--very hard to keep a consistent temperature inside the unit.

I've owned a Bradley for years. I use it all the time, and have never had a fire.

This is basically a mini-fridge with a 500W (think 500w incandescent bulb) as the cooking/heating element. There is no open flames. The people that are claiming them to be fire hazards are complete idiots, and probably shouldn't be allowed near smokers or grills to begin with.

As a matter of fact, the new redesign should make this smoker even safer than the older ones like I have. Now all the smoker controls/electronics are contained in the smoke generator rather than the smoker cabinet. Now moisture and grease cannot find their way into the temperature controls like they can on my Bradley.

And Bradley customer service is excellent. I had trouble with the switch several years after my warranty expired, and they still replaced the switch for free.

have had this for 3 years now, really love it!! If you search for 'bradley forum' you'll find a dedicated site sharing recipes and such.

Do you need this cold smoking accessory to do cold smoking? http://www.amazon.com/Bradley-BCOLD-Smoker-Smoke-Adapter/dp/B001...

The manual indicates you just unplug the heater in the food chamber to cold smoke. So what is this for?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014