• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Aliph Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System - Black Diamond for $79.99 + free shipping

http://www.all4cellular.com/dailydeal/

Coupon code: SAVE20

I got one of these not too long ago. Paid 129 for it which at the time I thought was an okay deal. Not super loud but I really like the way it works. Simple to use, I have it paired with my phone (GS3), Nexus 7, Ipod Touch and PC. Works well as a speaker phone too. The device feels substantial and is good quality like other JawBone stuff.

Member Summary

jambox
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Says coupon SAVE20 not valid on daily deal. Price coming up as 99.99 (still a decent deal)

Does "White Box" in the item title on the product page have significance beyond the color of the package?

BlackPear1 said:   Does "White Box" in the item title on the product page have significance beyond the color of the package?

It just means the product is shipped in a white box, not retail packaging.

Also, i have bought a big jambox and standard jambox from these guys and the refurbs are like brand new.

BlackPear1 said:   Does "White Box" in the item title on the product page have significance beyond the color of the package?

It just means the product is shipped in a white box, not retail packaging.

Also, i have bought a big jambox and standard jambox from these guys and the refurbs are like brand new.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014