• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pioneer - 50W x 4 MOSFET In-Dash CD Deck with MP3 Playback and Detachable Faceplate

Model: DEH-1300MP
SKU: 1149632
4.0/5.0 stars by 59 reviewers (294 reviewers in Amaz0n rate it 4.3/5.0 stars)

Regular Price: $69.99
Sale Price: $29.99 + tax - 1.5% FW Cash Back

- CD, CD-R/RW, MP3 and WMA formats
- Front 3.5mm auxiliary input
- 50 watts peak per each of the 4 channels
- Detachable faceplate
- Pre-amp outputs
- Remote control

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Pioneer DEH-1300MP - CD/MP3 Receiver
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was very exited to buy two, one for my boat and one for my off-road vehicle(a Jeep) only to discover not a single Best Buy in my state has any in stock =/

Available near me but have no use for 1 but green for you for the deal

Thanks OP. My son's car had the original deck with cassette player which is now crapping out. This came at a real good time. Total with tax came to $32.09.

Green for you. Got one. In case I lose my remote control on the higher end model I have....

Why is this in the expired forum? Still available where I live.

dniksich said:   Why is this in the expired forum? Still available where I live.

Agreed. The mods often don't bother to check for themselves if deals are still available when a few people complain that they can't get a deal. This deal was "expired" this morning right after 3 people posted saying they just got the deal. Go figure.

dniksich said:   Why is this in the expired forum? Still available where I live.
Just got back from BBuy to pick mine up. While I was checking out, I asked the CSR if there were any left. She looked it up then said mine was the last one. So my friend and I went to the car stereo section, where my friend found another box on display on the shelf. The guy at the car stereo section couldn't believe his ears/eyes when I said I wanted it for $30 and showed him the receipt of the first one I had just picked up!

No more at the Riverdale, NJ store.

Thanks again OP.

Back in stock at many stores in my location.

edit: Could this be pulled off of expired deals?

I have just place my order but no email confirmation.
Hopefully it still live

I saw this yesterday and it would not let me order it, So I ordered a different unit. Wth! I guess I'm in for one, I'll return the other unit if this one goes through!

Got an email saying I got my order canceled, now none instock anywhere near me. Lol oh well

I ordered one, wait for pickup or cancel email now.

Was in stock at one local store. Ordered one.
5 mins later: order received email
1 hour later: order ready for pick up email
1.5 hours later: order cancelled, card refunded email.

b*tards at bestbuy, as usual!

mine has been ready for pickup, need to go today.

no usb input ugh~

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014