• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sleepy Time

FS site to store, or .97 ship to home

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dog Beds
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks op! Like that there are quite a few to choose from and you can read the reviews for each one.

We have one of these for our border collie. If you have a queen bed and buy a memory foam topper, if they're all the same price as they usually are at Overstock.com buy a king size mattress and cut the extra off and put it under their dog bed. We have difficulty coaxing our border collie to get up after she's settled in, and if you know border collies that's amazing.

FWIW I've been shopping around for a replacement bed for my dog, and some of these "deals" were already $15 at WalMart.com. (Positive the smaller plaid pillow and red & white 23" bolster bed have been this price.)

nonamesleft said:   FWIW I've been shopping around for a replacement bed for my dog, and some of these "deals" were already $15 at WalMart.com. (Positive the smaller plaid pillow and red & white 23" bolster bed have been this price.)
SimplyDog Chevron Dog Bed

Very true-but there are some good buys, too: Majestic Pet Super Value Dog Bed, Medium, usually 22.00, and the SimplyDog Chevron Dog Bed, usually 19.97 just to name a few...

WalMart really drives me nuts.

Country of origin : USA...or imported.
Assembled : USA!!! .........or imported.

^slight dramatic effect added by me. Is it made in the USA or China, I already know the answer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014