• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2011 Blemished 16 oz. Nalgene Narrow-Mouth Loop-Top Water Bottle @ REI - $3.93
was $9.00
Free Site-to-Store

Available in Clear or Spring Green.
Item has minor cosmetic blemishes that do not affect product performance.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

REI
See REI coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

2011 Blemished 16 oz. Nalgene Narrow-Mouth Loop-Top Water Bottle
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got one of these a while back, and love it! A great size when its easier to carry a bit less and refill it than lug around a lot more water.

Just looked at it closely, and still can't figure out what was "blemished" about it.

Excellent ! Ordered 4 yesterday and it will be 1 week to ship to local store.

Green for OP, got 2.

Don't gorget REI 3% Cash Back (assume it applies).

anyone know if its BPA free?

kaveh2k said:   anyone know if its BPA free?
From the description: Made of Eastman Tritan copolyester, the bottle is completely BPA-free and is dishwasher safe (top rack only)

FatWalletTopDeals said:   2011 Blemished 16 oz. Nalgene Narrow-Mouth Loop-Top Water Bottle @ REI - $3.93
was $9.00
Free Site-to-Store

<div><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Available in Clear or Spring Green.</span></div><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Item has minor cosmetic blemishes that do not affect product performance.</span>

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Got three a couple weeks ago and I can't find the blemishes. But then, I'm not too picky about that kind of thing, anyhow. I'm happy with them.

sleepfaster said:   FatWalletTopDeals said:   2011 Blemished 16 oz. Nalgene Narrow-Mouth Loop-Top Water Bottle @ REI - $3.93
was $9.00
Free Site-to-Store

<div><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Available in Clear or Spring Green.</span></div><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Item has minor cosmetic blemishes that do not affect product performance.</span>

Got three a couple weeks ago and I can't find the blemishes. But then, I'm not too picky about that kind of thing, anyhow. I'm happy with them.

With as long as my Nalgenes last, having a couple scuffs the first time I use it is the least of my worries.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014