• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
drugstore.com is taking an additional $10 off orders $40 or more of Household cleaning and paper products... Stack that with the $5 off $30 / $10 off $50 "new" customer offer to get $40 worth of products for $25 (or $50 for $30)!

Even better! Some of the products have coupons on them making this even hotter!

[Additional $15 or $20 off shows @ checkout. Alternatively, enter zip-code in cart and click "get estimate" to see discount in cart (just below subtotal).]

Promotion applies to the following Participating brands: Bounce, Bounty, Cascade, Cheer, Dawn, Era, Downy, Febreze, Gain, Mr. Clean, Puffs, Swash, Tide, Charmin, Dreft, Joy, Swiffer.

A great deal is the "Swiffer Sweeper Vac, Starter Kit" which is on sale for $36 with a $5 coupon! Adding a Gain Dryer Bar (for $4.87 [$2.37 AC]) to throw me over $40, and my total is:
$35.99 + $4.87 = $40.86.
- $5 (Swiffer coupon)
- $1.00 (Gain coupon)
- $1.50 (Gain coupon)
- $5 ($5 off $30)
- $10 ($10 off $40)
= $18.36 + Free Shipping!

Or get the Swiffer Sweeper Vac, Starter Kit + the Swiffer WetJet, Starter Kit for $27.98 shipped!

Many other great deals and combinations! USE THE QS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Links:
1) No link needed for the $10 off $40... Promo is automatically applied to cart with $40 of eligible products.

2- FW affiliate link for $5 off $30 / $10 off $50.

3- Swiffer Sweeper Vac, Starter Kit.

4- Link to $1 Gain coupon. Scroll towards end, and click on the $4.87 Gain Dryer Bar, then click additional $1.50 coupon and add to cart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
important note!!!

If you're going for the $50 for $30, note that the last $10 of products does not have to specifically be "household cleaning and paper products". Might want to consider adding a few "profitable" fillers...
I posted some links Links to a few profitable fillers here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE!

If you're not using the FW affiliate link above (i.e. you have DS $ you want to use etc.,) Use the 10% off link below instead.
Make sure you Copy/Paste it BEFORE adding anything to your cart. (that way it takes the 10% off before the $ off coupons.)
"www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=6A1C5700&aid=338795"

drugstore.com
Need a drugstore.com coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Cleaning and paper products
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal OP

any MIR fillers??

vickh said:   Good deal OP

any MIR fillers??

Maybe...... There's a $15/$50 P&G rebate..... Haven't bothered to look as to whether any of these qualify. Especially since P&G removed the "$50 before coupons" wording from the rebate form. Still might work, and maybe worth a try.

Care to look into it?

Has anyone been successful in getting the $10 off $40 to apply with the items the OP posted? It does not apply for me I believe because after coupons my total is less than $40.

classicmac said:   Has anyone been successful in getting the $10 off $40 to apply with the items the OP posted? It does not apply for me I believe because after coupons my total is less than $40.
Have you tried entering your zip-code in cart and clicking "get estimate"?

Nice deal, got to use some drugstore.com bucks that were about to expire as well.

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs $7.99
Dawn Ultra Pure Essentials Dishwashing Liquid $4.92
Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths 16.78
Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Cloths $10.99

Subtotal: $ 40.68
Tax: $ 1.92
Discount: $ -11.44
Total: $ 31.16

danf said:   Nice deal, got to use some drugstore.com bucks that were about to expire as well.

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs $7.99
Dawn Ultra Pure Essentials Dishwashing Liquid $4.92
Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths 16.78
Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Cloths $10.99

Subtotal: $ 40.68
Tax: $ 1.92
Discount: $ -11.44
Total: $ 31.16

Not sure there's anything to do about an order that was already placed... (would you bother cancelling and reordering to save another $4?)

Either way, if you have DS dollars (or aren't using the FW $5 off $30 for whatever reason), I'm adding a 10% off link to the OP which is usable by "old" customers as well.

Perfect timing - thank you

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014