• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Boss Car DVD Player 3.2" LCD 320W RMS - Single DIN $64.99 List Price $219 BestBuy free shipping
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Boss+-+Car+DVD+Player+-+3.2%22+LCD+-...

Member Summary

Boss Car DVD Player 3.2" LCD 320W
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

BOSS?

yeah brah you can watch your dvd's on its 3.2" screen

It does got a camera input though if you really want one of those within a single din

fsu67 said:   Boss Car DVD Player 3.2" LCD 320W RMS - Single DIN $64.99 List Price $219 BestBuy free shipping


Again OP...putting some inflated "list prices" in your title adds nothing when others have in for not much more ($73 shipped from Amazon).

Also no reviews on BB and only one cheesy (possible shill review) on Amazon.

Given this is put out by "Boss"..I would be cautious.

respdoc said:   fsu67 said:   Boss Car DVD Player 3.2" LCD 320W RMS - Single DIN $64.99 List Price $219 BestBuy free shipping


Again OP...putting some inflated "list prices" in your title adds nothing when others have in for not much more ($73 shipped from Amazon).

Also no reviews on BB and only one cheesy (possible shill review) on Amazon.

Given this is put out by "Boss"..I would be cautious.


Where on Amazon did you find it for $73? All I found on Amazon was this one for $161.83.
http://www.amazon.com/Boss-BV7334-Car-DVD-Player/dp/B00BMQ45L6


OK! I found it on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/BV7334-Single-DIN-3-2-Inch-Widescreen-Rece...
Amazon has the same list price of $219?
Fry's has the same model for 49.99 and $61 with shipping! http://www.frys.com/product/7553496?source=googleps&gclid=CKikmd...

fsu67 said:   OK! I found it on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/BV7334-Single-DIN-3-2-Inch-Widescreen-Rece...
Amazon has the same list price of $219?
Fry's has the same model for 49.99 and $61 with shipping! http://www.frys.com/product/7553496?source=googleps&gclid=CKikmd...

Also list price of $219 has been the same for this model in every site I looked at!

fsu67 said:   
Also list price of $219 has been the same for this model in every site I looked at!


and ?

Monster products also have high list prices on almost every site...doesn't mean it's an automatically a good deal for anything under list.

Instead of you trying to sell the deal...stick to the facts and relevant information.

This products current market price is ~ a $9.00 savings over another well known source (Amazon).

It is not ~ a $154 savings are you are trying to pass it off as.

I've had this Boss stereo in my car for over 9 months now and it still sounds good, WAY better than the Sony unit it replaced. 6 reviews: 4.7/5 stars

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0072LBZSQ/ref=oh_details_o03_s...

respdoc said:   fsu67 said:   
Also list price of $219 has been the same for this model in every site I looked at!


and ?

Monster products also have high list prices on almost every site...doesn't mean it's an automatically a good deal for anything under list.

Instead of you trying to sell the deal...stick to the facts and relevant information.

This products current market price is ~ a $9.00 savings over another well known source (Amazon).

It is not ~ a $154 savings are you are trying to pass it off as.


I didn't make up the price, Just copied and posted this deal! Just know that Fry's and BestBuy have a much better deal on this unit than Amazon!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014