rated:
http://www.bargainoutfitters.com

B316S-236390 - Solid Wood Outdoor Storage Shed
Text

Compare at $350.00

Was $299.99

$269.99

Save $80.01

Please note: Heavy/Bulky shipping charges apply.
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $50.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.

Solid Wood Outdoor Shed, for a beautiful, well - kept and well - organized yard!

This Solid Wood Shed puts the right extra space for tools and equipment exactly where you need it! Trash cans, rakes, leaf blowers, lawnmowers... it keeps them all organized and easy to find. We found the right supplier to get you this for LESS than what fancy "garden boutiquers" charge... so now's the time to make this worthwhile investment!

Storage space with curb appeal:
•Natural pine is treated to withstand adverse weather
•Sloped tar roof is leak-proof. Slope allows rain and snow to drip away from the front doors
•Double-door design with secure, rust-resistant, zinc-plated door closure. Some assembly required. Measures approx. 4'11" x 2'7" x 5'4"h., over 55 cu. ft. of space.

Order this ideal outdoor storage solution ONLINE now!

Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $50.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.

Member Summary

Solid Wood Outdoor Storage Shed
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$361.78 shipped to Southern California. The shed seems to be the right size for what I'm looking for, but I'm not sure if it's worth getting this vs looking for one for the same or less at one my local stores.

Codes BH971 and BH197 seem to take around $15 off, bringing the total down to $345.59 for me. Not bad!

Just a warning; it's not very deep (31"). Once you put/maneuver a lawn mower inside (sideways) there's not a lot of room left.

Dont you mean outhouse!

I suppose the deal itself isn't bad, but don't expect it to last long. You can probably build something bigger that will last longer for not much more.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014